João Félix

Delphinho123

Sport said the max we'd offer is 50 million euros or walk away. I don't think they know much either. They also said Barca might look to offer Lenglet to Atletico in exchange if they pursue Felix.

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sport said the max we'd offer is 50 million euros or walk away. I don't think they know much either. They also said Barca might look to offer Lenglet to Atletico in exchange if they pursue Felix.

Is there any room for him at Barca, they've just signed Dani Olmo who plays in exact same position.

On 10/08/2024 at 10:29, Tommo_b said:

Just feels like the Raschica (however it’s spelt) thread all over again.

beat me to it.

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

And the 29 people who said it before, beat that guy to it.

We will end the window on a high note, with a smash, by completing this signing 😉 

Unai gets his man!

• Like 4

On 10/08/2024 at 19:29, Tommo_b said:

Just feels like the Raschica (however it’s spelt) thread all over again.

Nah. Smells different.

... less fishy 😉

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's worse. It's Wesley Sneijder all over again

In fairness though it’s a very different club to the one that was supposedly trying to sign Sneijder and even rashica. It’s really not that big a stretch to think we can land Félix.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

In fairness though it’s a very different club to the one that was supposedly trying to sign Sneijder and even rashica. It’s really not that big a stretch to think we can land Félix.

Too many fans just cannot move on from the past, can’t shed the negativity and inferiority complex, regardless of how well we are doing or how far we have come.

Doubting Unai, his players and signings even after everything he has done in such a short space of time 😆

Despite all the panic and fretting, we did manage to get CL football for the first time in our history.

And we have the best manager in, at least, the modern age. And owners too.

Edited by Jas10

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Why are people so against this? 😆

Watching him play for Chelsea and Portugal. Not being wanted at Athletico and Barca and the Emery wanting him links seeming to be completely spurious by ITKs with agendas

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Because hes a lot of money for someone who is seemingly on a downward trajectory 

He's a massive risk 

Unai and Monchi would seemingly beg to differ…

Still relatively young with a lot of talent and potential… and Unai believes he can work with  and elevate him - that’s enough for me.

We won’t do an overly expensive deal either, it’s got to be on our terms and suit us… that’s why I think this is taking time and what most reports appear to be stating or suggesting.

We’re not desperate and are likely to have alternative targets… it’s up to Atletico whether they want to find a lasting solution or keep kicking that can down the road…

We could do with an extra touch of class and quality and someone to boost our attack. Lost a lot in terms of goal contributions from departed players and it’s very much a wait and see on whether the players we have can at least match that… I have faith in them and Unai though. I just trust in our manager.

Anyway, we’ve gone round and round on this so many times so maybe we should  all just sit back and wait 😆

Edited by Jas10

For me we need someone else up there with the sale of Diaby. Whether that's Felix or someone else I don't really care. Emery clearly wants Felix so that's fine by me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We seem to have two sides here, for and against… and nothing in between 😆

I'm honestly in between.

For: huge potential, needs to revive his career, Unai seems to want him and would be the best coach to get him back on track. He would be a marquee signing and possibly the final piece of the jigsaw in an area we need quality. 

Against: massive money, has flopped elsewhere, seems to be on the downward trajectory,  doesn't appear that keen on us, has been shown the door a few times too many for my liking, could potentially be an expensive flop if it doesn't pay off 

I am genuinely in the middle!

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

Why is this a bigger risk than paying £50 million for Onana? Neither player has shown a great level of consistency in their careers so far. If we trust in Monchi and Emery in that purchase then we must trust them in this 

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We seem to have two sides here, for and against… and nothing in between 😆

I'd be for the move if it makes financial sense. But I'm more baffled how much attention we keep giving it given the lack of any solid indications we're actually interested. All the hype seems to be based on so called ITK's. Which I wouldn't put much weight in.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â