João Félix

Delphinho123

How come Atletico were happy to accept a loan with Barca but apparently that's non-negotiable with us. They also loaned him to Chelsea for six months and there was option to buy that Chelsea didn't activate.

I really don't understand why it can't just be a loan with option to buy in January if he hits the ground running. Not our fault they signed him on a seven year deal and are feeling the consequences of that.

49 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

We are offering less for Felix than we were offered for Duran? Gosh!

Suppose its how you negotiate. Daniel Levy way

26 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

How come Atletico were happy to accept a loan with Barca but apparently that's non-negotiable with us. They also loaned him to Chelsea for six months and there was option to buy that Chelsea didn't activate.

I really don't understand why it can't just be a loan with option to buy in January if he hits the ground running. Not our fault they signed him on a seven year deal and are feeling the consequences of that.

Chelsea they thought would buy him end of contract and Barcelona he signed a new 5 year deal to allow it to happen as think his contract was supposed end this summer

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

We should be getting a good deal or no deal.

There should be no scenario around Jwow where we're not happy.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

We should be getting a good deal or no deal.

There should be no scenario around Jwow where we're not happy.

His name should be spelled thus from now on

9 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I very much doubt that we would get him for that, assuming that was in fact all that we were prepared to pay. I can't see why this is still dragging on, is everything really dependant on Duran going and do we need that money to bid an acceptable figure? Sounds like a case for the Felix & Gomez Detective Agency (as recently formed by Xela in the Summer Transfer Window) to find some answers to.....

5 minutes ago, John said:

I very much doubt that we would get him for that, assuming that was in fact all that we were prepared to pay. I can't see why this is still dragging on, is everything really dependant on Duran going and do we need that money to bid an acceptable figure? Sounds like a case for the Felix & Gomez Detective Agency (as recently formed by Xela in the Summer Transfer Window) to find some answers to.....

To be honest what choice do A.Madrid have as we seem to be the only buyer for a player they are desperate to get rid of and now with their recent purchases have even less space for…. We, cleverly, seem to be just waiting them out until they fold…

9 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Come end of August he'll have about €44m left of book value to Atletico but surely on €8-10m wages.

So assume it's an offer of a loan now with option to buy or we buy him outright now for around €30m+ 

I hope we put him on wage structure full of incentives but not a crazy high base wage. So when he's playing and doing well he gets top end money but if he falls off the cost is lower

• Like 3

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Because they know he won't hit the ground running. They just want shot.

• Thanks 1

I was in Portugal recently and talking to a local. They said the talent is undoubted but his mind set and work ethic is lacking. I’m not sure this is something we should take a risk on unless it’s a loan deal initially.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Strog said:

I was in Portugal recently and talking to a local. They said the talent is undoubted but his mind set and work ethic is lacking. I’m not sure this is something we should take a risk on unless it’s a loan deal initially.

There’s something that doesn’t quite feel right, it could be the fee, it could be his inability to fit into 3 different teams, it could be it hampers Rogers coming through, it could be nothing.  Just not as excited by this as some 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

To be honest what choice do A.Madrid have as we seem to be the only buyer for a player they are desperate to get rid of and now with their recent purchases have even less space for…. We, cleverly, seem to be just waiting them out until they fold…

Fair enough, as long as we remain the only prospective buyer. 🤞

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â