João Félix

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw sometjibg on Sky sports saying " João Felix hasn't even flinched at the idea of joining Aston Villa ... And has his heart set on Barcelona "

Hence my current setting is " He's shit anyway... F*ck him "

Will see if that changes later today.

This has been my concern all along, he has rejected us so many times (yeah, Barcelona yeah, I get it). We offer Champions League football and a world class manager.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

This has been my concern all along, he has rejected us so many times (yeah, Barcelona yeah, I get it). We offer Champions League football and a world class manager.

I don’t think he’s rejecting us right now. He might not be willing to take his wage demands down as he’s done with Barca. Although I think the issue is still the agreement with Atletico, I think he’s ok with a move to us. He doesn’t have many choices anyway. So I think some of those reports are based on previous windows.

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw sometjibg on Sky sports saying " João Felix hasn't even flinched at the idea of joining Aston Villa ... And has his heart set on Barcelona "

I know what you mean. I feel like we're all dressed up and ready but not getting the love ...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think he’s rejecting us right now. He might not be willing to take his wage demands down as he’s done with Barca. Although I think the issue is still the agreement with Atletico, I think he’s ok with a move to us. He doesn’t have many choices anyway. So I think some of those reports are based on previous windows.

I believe our plan was first sell Duran and then buy Felix. Since the first step in our plan seems to be impossible, it means we are not buying Felix.

5 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

I believe our plan was first sell Duran and then buy Felix. Since the first step in our plan seems to be impossible, it means we are not buying Felix.

Yep thata how i see it 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

I think it probably has more to do with the fact we are trying to get him on loan this year, so it will go down to the death whilst they wait to see if anyone will pony up quicker.

7 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

This thread is about to get tasty!

Nah it’s not. We can’t afford him. Plus, he isn’t interested. 

Edited by Tayls

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw something on Sky sports saying " João Felix hasn't even flinched at the idea of joining Aston Villa ... And has his heart set on Barcelona "

Romano now saying " Keep your eyes on Aston Villa for João Felix "

FFS;! 😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Romano now saying " Keep your eyes on Aston Villa for João Felix "

FFS;! 😂

Repeating what he’s already said prior but hopefully means there is still legs in this. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â