João Félix

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

So when's this Joe Phoenix guy coming?

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry to be that guy but how the hell is this thread still hot?🤣 

Has there been any more news?

Well, he's a phoenix, that explains the heat.

23 minutes ago, string28 said:

Fabrizio Romano saying to still watch us and man city dont want him strange.

I imagine there's a standoff now. We've made our offer clear, one season loan with option to buy and Athletico don't want that deal. We are gambling that they will have to accept because 1. They need rid of him and 2. nobody else will offer what they want. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I'd imagine we haven't received a response because we have been sending offers to a club that doesn't exist.

People still getting their name wrong, how hard is it to get Afletico Maaadrid right

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, string28 said:

Maybe this is what we have been waiting for movement from clubs to start it all off.

We don’t have the squad space right now. It’s more we need to shift names versus who we can sign. 

43 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

We don’t have the squad space right now. It’s more we need to shift names versus who we can sign. 

We still have four weeks to shift players out via selling or loaning.  It doesn’t stop us bringing more in this moment, we just have to complete the ins and outs by the end of the windows.

4 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

They surely have his sale agreed with that Alvarez deal. I'm not saying it is to us, but they need to balance their spending.

£64m up front with £17m on incentives. Felix has to be lined up for a move unless they start dumping off a bunch of lesser valued guys.

7 hours ago, Rolta said:

It's not as if we've agreed a fee with Atletico and he's stringing us along. How has he been dicking us around?

Urr, I guess it depends on how you define dicking. I'll check the OED? 😉 But it's not like I get secret notes from Jorge Mendes, just frustrated like dozens of others that we have a prospective player who seems to be entertaining us and sending us away. There have been reports about his turning down Aston Villa like a prom date with a better choice for more than a year now, if I recall correctly, including reports in Iberian media that sounded reasonably credible to me.

Joao Felix is thought to have snubbed offers from Liverpool, Aston Villa, and Manchester United in pursuit of his dream loan move to Barcelona, according to reports in Spain. 

The Portuguese winger has endured a turbulent spell since his record-busting £113million move to Atletico Madrid and gradually fallen out of favour with his manager, Diego Simeone

The 23-year-old was sent on loan to Chelsea during the January transfer window at the start of 2023 in a bid to re-find his footing, but failed to recapture the promise that brought him to the Metropolitano. 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw sometjibg on Sky sports saying " João Felix hasn't even flinched at the idea of joining Aston Villa ... And has his heart set on Barcelona "

Hence my current setting is " He's shit anyway... F*ck him "

Will see if that changes later today.

Whatever it is. It needs to end asap. This is dragging too much.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â