João Félix

Delphinho123

I think our management team play their cards, close to their chest.

I will just wait, until any ink is dry.

35 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

As people have said this is one for late in the window as we are only interested in a Loan with Option 

Are we? Whilst that may happen there is zero evidence that is the only option we are looking at 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

It's not as if we've agreed a fee with Atletico and he's stringing us along. How has he been dicking us around?

We won't agree a fee until we know he would be happy to come.  That's the way it works nowadays.  Right now he seems about as keen to come as Stephen Ireland did.

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Now the Duran deal appears to be off. I suspect this is not going to start. 

Hmm maybe but I still think Emery is looking for that player to play off Ollie and Felix is that type.  I’m not sure we really have that otherwise.  Bailey off to the right and the likes of Rogers, McGinn and others are better deeper.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Hmm maybe but I still think Emery is looking for that player to play off Ollie and Felix is that type.  I’m not sure we really have that otherwise.  Bailey off to the right and the likes of Rogers, McGinn and others are better deeper.

Emery may look, but until someone leaves, there’s not a squad spot available 

• Like 1

We lack creativity and probably another pacy player. Felix might have both those things or we could try for Baena & Beier for example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

We lack creativity and probably another pacy player. Felix might have both those things or we could try for Baena & Beier for example.

Seems like Beier is going to Dortmund to replace Fullkrug. 

Baena was always going to be a late window move with him at the Euros plus the Olympics. I'd worry about his fitness/durability having such a hectic year though. 

20 minutes ago, CHW said:

We won't agree a fee until we know he would be happy to come.  That's the way it works nowadays.  Right now he seems about as keen to come as Stephen Ireland did.

Show me anything from this window showing he isn't interested

There's a decent amount out there saying he is interested and It's villa and AM who can't reach an agreement.

We don't really know what the deal is but surely we have to believe the rumours over baseless claims which appear based on our emotions 

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Just out of interest a Portuguese bloke just told me it’s pronounced Joo-ow 

Yeah, I have a couple of friends who are João. 

28 minutes ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

With gallagher and now alvarez going to atletico for a huge sum, surely there has to be some potential they need to clear Felix off the books?

Yep, quite a big transfer spend for them now (think Alvarez will be class for them)… will presumably need to make sales and, even if there was a reconciliation, he doesn’t really fit into their side as a starter.

He will go somewhere… we can’t rule this out.

4 minutes ago, zak said:

Show me anything from this window showing he isn't interested

There's a decent amount out there saying he is interested and It's villa and AM who can't reach an agreement.

We don't really know what the deal is but surely we have to believe the rumours over baseless claims which appear based on our emotions 

Nobody has bidded yet 

1 hour ago, MachoFantastico said:

Can we please move on? Appreciate there's not much going on at the moment but there's been almost nothing solid linking us to Felix except for so called ITK's. 

Why not just avoid the thread? Simples.
Especially if you don’t want it to happen or believe it won’t.

Let everyone else enjoy the speculation or link?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, CHW said:

This logic just seems to be missing the point. Even if Felix wants to come it doesn't mean Atletico have to accept our bid. 

Look what happened to Duran. He was making hammer symbols on Instagram yet we haven't finalised a fee with West Ham. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â