João Félix

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s in their squad for the Hong Kong tour now 

Which is expected. Atletico waiting until final week of the window and need to not bomb him out and create a worse negotiating position for themselves. 

21 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s in their squad for the Hong Kong tour now 

Does the Spanish league start a few weeks later? Bit late to be going on a Far East tour if it's the same start as premier league!

23 minutes ago, Xela said:

He won't join us as we've lost a few friendlies and will get relegated! :ph34r:

Come on mate. Enough of the doom and gloom for a change, yea? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Does the Spanish league start a few weeks later? Bit late to be going on a Far East tour if it's the same start as premier league!

League starts on the 15th. Atletico play on the 19th.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Which is expected. Atletico waiting until final week of the window and need to not bomb him out and create a worse negotiating position for themselves. 

A lot of the Spanish media were saying that he wanted his future sorted before the tour began and yet here he is in the squad. The deal could happen. He could also stay there too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

First a private van... Now a private car!

Progress!!! 😁 

Definitely private though!

14 hours ago, The_Steve said:

A lot of the Spanish media were saying that he wanted his future sorted before the tour began and yet here he is in the squad. The deal could happen. He could also stay there too.

I'm sure he wanted a deal done before the tour. That's not how it works though. Atletico can hold out hoping new clubs become interested while we just need to wait as time is on our side. 

3 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I do hope playing hardball on Duran fee doesn't bite us on the arse. I have a sense Felix is Unai's dream signing and failing to nab him this summer of all summers with us in champions league would surely sting.

I think it will personally.  No one is paying 40m for duran

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why should we accept West Ham being cheap? It’s on them to pay the fee 

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why should we accept West Ham being cheap? It’s on them to pay the fee 

We shouldnt however if the reported 30m with adds on and the west ham youngster is a accurate offer i think that was a fair offer. 

40m is a unrealistic price tag i feel

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Both players have huge potential......clubs usually factor in "potential" in their bids.....as Dortmund did with Bellingham.

Duran is young and developing....Felix is expected to find his form under certain managers......but its still maybe's, and that has to be reflective in bids.

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We shouldnt however if the reported 30m with adds on and the west ham youngster is a accurate offer i think that was a fair offer. 

I agree....but Monchi is no fool, maybe there are things we don't know.

I very much doubt Felix is dependent on the sale of Duran. If it was, he’d have been sold already. 

They’ll just accept we probably have to do another Luiz type sale pre 30th June 2025.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They’ve just paid £27m for a foreigner who’s turning 32 before the end of the season!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They spent £20m on a Brazilian lad and £25m on Fullkrig. They are just being cheap on Durán. 

Would love to see Felix playing for Villa feeding Watkins and still feel it will be done. It won’t sit well with Emery if it isn’t.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â