João Félix

Delphinho123

34 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Mad that they do that crazy Spanish commentary for pre-season friendlies....

They have to warm up as well in pre season

Am sure Peter Drury is doing his poetry on the pre season games he is commenting on

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MachoFantastico said:

I think we're all going a bit mad in the summer break. We're now watching a friendly featuring a player that hasn't even been confirmed linked with us other than media rubbish. For all we know, Unai has zero interest in Felix. 😄

I think we all need a reality check.

How do you confirm a link if managers rarely talk about transfers in the media

12 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Two sets of fans in the comments. He's either moving here or Barca. Going to be an interesting few days.

Aren’t Barca banned from registering any new players this summer (unless they have significant sales)? Or was that just a rumour?

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Aren’t Barca banned from registering any new players this summer (unless they have significant sales)? Or was that just a rumour?

I think they will have registration problems coming up, but they do have very rabid fans online so I suspect they are just wishing.

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

think this is the situation every season, wont stop them spending.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Two sets of fans in the comments. He's either moving here or Barca. Going to be an interesting few days.

Why does it mean he’s moving away though? 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I can't remember the last summer that Barca weren't banned from registering players. Every season this gets built up like a major thing thats happening, Barca can't keep their new signings or they'll get a points deduction etc etc then matchday 1, everyone's in the squad and everything is fine. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Really could do with this signing right about now.

I don't think he'll stop us looking like we're going to concede every time the opponent wanders into our half.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

Think that was last summer. Bet this is nothing as he was practicing by himself the other day.

He won't join us as we've lost a few friendlies and will get relegated! :ph34r:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Imagine if he signs a contract extension. The meltdown would be glorious.

That's what I don't get. People say he's training on his own yet he's starting for Atletico Madrid in friendlies so he can't be as out of favour with Simeone as people are claiming.

They are signing Sorloth for 30m but he's not really a direct replacement for Felix. If they sign a support striker then things will probably happen with Griezmann still there.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â