João Félix

Delphinho123

24 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Starting for Atleti in their friendly tonight.

Ah.

That's very interesting.

If he were to get injured, they're in a lot of trouble.

Bold.

• Like 1

Nice finish.

Commentator trying to hard. Calm down chico, its just a friendly. 

• Haha 4

I think we're all going a bit mad in the summer break. We're now watching a friendly featuring a player that hasn't even been confirmed linked with us other than media rubbish. For all we know, Unai has zero interest in Felix. 😄

I think we all need a reality check.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Thanks for keeping him fit Diego 😉 

That goal shows why Emery is / might be interested in him.  There's a lot of similarity to the way we try and work the ball forward in that move.

5 minutes ago, allani said:

That goal shows why Emery is / might be interested in him.  There's a lot of similarity to the way we try and work the ball forward in that move.

Would be class for us and thrive under Unai I believe.

If that’s who he wants, that’s who he should get. 

27 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I think we're all going a bit mad in the summer break. We're now watching a friendly featuring a player that hasn't even been confirmed linked with us other than media rubbish. For all we know, Unai has zero interest in Felix. 😄

I think as a team in the Champions League, fans are well within their right to think we're capable of attracting a player like Felix. He's out of favour, seemingly not much interest in him and we are now in a much stronger position than when we were original after him. 

Not sure why it's so ludicrous or funny that you're trying to piss on people's chips.

56 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

We can dream Ebenezer…

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â