João Félix

Delphinho123

Fabrizio just confirmed the reports in Norway about Alexander Sørloth going to AM. He is having medical today. This means AM has signed a proven top scorer (23 last season at Villareal in the league) and probably needs to sell Felix.

That also probably means no Alvarez to AM.

Edited by DeepDish
  • Like 1

This deal will go down to the final week because we will get the loan deal we want or the price we're willing to pay. Atletico will hope for other teams to miss out on targets and join us in wanting him. 

I was only expressing a fairly vanilla opinion! I think it's important the manager gets the signings he wants and drills his system with them. I'd rather cash in on Duran than potentially not sign players we want and be stuck with a depreciating and unhappy asset 

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

Not sure if Atletico still needs to sell players to be able to register new players. If they get rid of Griezmann and his £230k/w salary to the MLS it will open up some room for them to work with. Still think they want the Felix situation to be resolved sooner rather than later.

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

What is the point of posts like this?

There’s a chap who writes books I read and he once said that there are two types of book reviews. Reviews that teach you a lot about the actual book… and reviews that teach you a lot about the reviewer.

I’ve never forgotten that quote because it is very useful on the internet. Some internet posts are there just because the poster is a weirdo, and it’s best if you simply ignore and move on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

He might be getting on a bit at this stage but does anyone fancy Benfica president Rui Costa for that role behind Watkins??

😂 Great player back in the day… but that was ages ago 😆 Why not throw in Figo too? 😂

I wonder if Felix has any of his traits…

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â