João Félix

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

It's not perfect. Loan with an option to buy is much more preferable.

…. But not possible. At(h)letico want a guaranteed sale, if not this summer then next. Given that is a show stopper to us getting the player, a loan with obligation to buy is the perfect option (of the options available).  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I think this is happening. It's mad enough it just might work.

I'd be fiercely against it if it wasn't Unai fighting so hard for him. He's the only reason it could work.

Felix should be doing whatever deal he should to come and have his career saved by Emery.

Couldn't have summed up my thoughts better, if it were any other manager I would be furious, but in Unai I trust and I believe too...

Edited by Villan_of_oz

His stocks fallen you can see that by lack of interest 

Im sure we have been here before. Just hope it doesnt end the same way

Edited by Demitri_C

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've started to realise some people just pop into threads every now and then.Miss a load of key posts, pages and updates, then make declarations about how pointless the thread is.

Then someone who can be arsed to summarise or repost engages and we repeat the cycle again 😂

Either way, I enjoy transfer window speculation,not sure when people started getting so uppity about it.

There hasn't been a worthwhile update for about 2 weeks! 🤣 

I keep seeing it hot and expect some news but it's always nothing !  

Breaks my heart every time.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You are new here aren't you?!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

You are new here aren't you?!

I've been around a while. I just can't t take it anymore !! 

Nah on a serious note I reckon if the bookies odds shorten further then we might have something.  

He wasn’t bad at Chelsea nor Barcalona. He just plays in a position most teams don’t play. They try and force him to play other positions. We’re the perfect team for him. 
He’s still fit and skillful. Unlike Coutinho or whoever. For me I’m usually against big/fancy name, but this one is totally different.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lies!

He was in a private van ( Different to normal vans )

There were also flights to places

And he's been pictured in the kit multiple times...

Unais sleep has also been disrupted by all the dreaming of him....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lies!

He was in a private van ( Different to normal vans )

There were also flights to places

And he's been pictured in the kit multiple times...

Unais sleep has also been disrupted by all the dreaming of him....

Flights of fancy and signs of delirium enter this thread. 😉

10 hours ago, The_Steve said:

And the fact that certain journalists keep trying to push that he’s Unai’s “dream signing” is very off the mark too. Unai called him a “special talent” last year - but he’s called other players that too. Felix needs a move and I’m not convinced so far that we are that interested given the financial complications. We shall see. Especially before Atletico go on their tour soon. 

Most the noise is the journos nothing more, I'm sure there may be an interest but I don't think it runs as deep as a few on here would like to believe.

4 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Most the noise is the journos nothing more, I'm sure there may be an interest but I don't think it runs as deep as a few on here would like to believe.

Most of the noise is always journos until a player is signed.

In fact, there's more credibility than normal with Felix because we actually have Emery's opinion of him on record - and he loves him.

• Like 2

Seems to be moving very slowly this one. Fab insists he’s our number one priority so you’d assume the player has given his consent to join and it’s all about striking a deal with Atletico. So presumably we are putting all our eggs in this one basket because we are confident he is going to join once both clubs have agreed a deal (at least you’d hope so otherwise we would have wasted a lot of time).

I really hope this starts to move soon so we can focus on getting rid of deadwood and bringing in a new defender.

9 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

In fact, there's more credibility than normal with Felix because we actually have Emery's opinion of him on record - and he loves him.

He called him a special player. He called Durán a special player too. I think how much Unai ‘loves’ Joao is overstated by the media because it generates clicks too. Both can be true - but it doesn’t mean a move will transpire. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We hardly have Emery's opinion on him though he praised a talented player during an interview.

There seems more credibility that we are trying to bring in Beier currently, again if you believe the journos. Who knows how this will pan out.

We certainly will not be bringing in both!

11 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

We hardly have Emery's opinion on him though he praised a talented player during an interview.

There seems more credibility that we are trying to bring in Beier currently, again if you believe the journos. Who knows how this will pan out.

We certainly will not be bringing in both!

No we won't be bringing in both. Or it's at least unlikely. Then again they're different types of players.

We did have Emery's opinion on him. It wasn't a scouting report but he said why he admired him, how he plays etc. That we wanted him but he wanted Champions league, which we have now.

I don't know how it will pan out but there's more going for this than most transfer rumours.

16 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

A genuine question for the accountants amongst us .... Can we afford to buy Felix and pay his high wages while remaining PSR compliant this year? 

Not really an answer but.. depends on the fee and the wages he requests.. I think we have done enough outgoing business this summer to be able to afford it though

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

my sincere apologies 

You get back here and update us. I ain't heard no bell.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â