João Félix

Delphinho123

Atletico have a weak hand, he has had two loans already. It's clear the club do not want him and he isn't even training with the first team. There is a market of 1 who can afford him and want him. For us we are in no rush as the team is in USA so we can wait. We will look to move onto other targets if Atletico are not interested in the Loan

• Like 1

6 hours ago, viivvaa66 said:

If AM cannot find a buyer for Felix it would cost them €45mill in amortisation and €24mill in salary over the next 4 years. Of course they want to sell him for as much as possible, but I believe that if there is no buyer towards the end of the transfer window, they could be open to accept offers in the region of €30-€35 mill, and maybe even a loan deal with an option to buy.

The question for Villa would be if we pay something close to €45mill now and give Felix the pre-season training with the team, or we wait and pay less, but Felix arrives after the season have started.

There’s also the other side of playing hardball where we wait until the deadline but we run the risk that we might not get the player we want or our fallback options because of the timescales… so we have to be clever with it. Luckily Monchi is the man! 

18 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

There’s also the other side of playing hardball where we wait until the deadline but we run the risk that we might not get the player we want or our fallback options because of the timescales… so we have to be clever with it. Luckily Monchi is the man! 

Yeah we need to go with our timescales. Move on to other targets if they're not interested in Loan deal 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

"Atletico Madrid WANTS TO SELL him for good, at least 45 MILLION, which is the money left to be amortized" 

"Has the possibility of going ON LOAN to Aston Villa, but Atletico will do EVERYTHING possible and WAIT to see if someone will pay 45M, and not 22.5 million for 50% (Benfica)"

"Either sale or stay at Atleti, if at the end of the market, and a coach like Unai Emery who bets on him and wants to rehabilitate him, maybe it's SMART to LOAN him, still 4 years of contract"

I thought joint ownership was now banned?

Is this saying that Benfica can buy 50% of Felix's rights for £22.5m and he would be move there?

If the rumours are true and we still haven’t made any offers yet, we aren’t that interested or waiting to sell the likes of Durán first. It’s a complicated deal. 

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How long do as his Atletico contract if he still has 4 years left? Must have been massive!

They extended it before he went to Chelsea on loan, then extended it again and reduced his wages by 50% to 2029 before he went to Barca on loan.

He was basically willing to do anything to make that loan to Barca happen, including the 6k wage he got there (later bumped up to 66k).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

They extended it before he went to Chelsea on loan, then extended it again and reduced his wages by 50% to 2029 before he went to Barca on loan.

He was basically willing to do anything to make that loan to Barca happen, including the 6k wage he got there (later bumped up to 66k).

Think that happened just once no? Jan 2023 he extended contract to 2029 and agreed a salary cut of 50% in Summer 2024 (so basically the total value of the contract was the same just the final 2 years of old contract was extended by 2 years and wages lowered). This helped Atletico as his amortisation cost dropped so his Loan fee did too. 

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

No. Don't mind him coming here, I believe Emery could get something out of him. Not as top earner, that would be bullshit. Look at all the other lads in this team that have proven themselves.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, juteface said:

No. Don't mind him coming here, I believe Emery could get something out of him. Not as top earner, that would be bullshit. Look at all the other lads in this team that have proven themselves.

Even as top earner he would need to take a considerable pay cut. The source is full of shit anyway.

• Like 1

Who would be the highest earner here? Assume it's probably Watkins and then Digne after Coutinho is likely gone for good now.

I'd say Tielemans probably on a high wage as he was an experienced PL and International when we signed him on a free. Kamara was too young and no PL experience to be given one of the top wages. I assume like Tielemans he got a sign on bonus though.

So Felix anything above £125k prob makes him top earner. For us all depends on the fee as we look at the total contract cost (amortisation + wages). I'd say we'd want 4 years with option for 5. Loan still the best option for us

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dream target makes it sound like it's not realistic. 

Im sure Unai's 'dream' targets go beyond Felix.

And that we only have one target. That’s not the case at all. Two different German journalists have said we’ve made some offer for Beier. I don’t know if he’s pushing this from Felix’s camp or not. Whatever he claims Unai thinks of the deal is irrelevant if it’s not a direct quote. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â