João Félix

Delphinho123

Surely it's a case of waiting for Duran to move then us putting together a package for Felix (or whomever the targets are)?

That's why I am surprised we have played hardball over the fee for Duran. As in it just means everybody  from clubs to agents dealing with us knows we have lots of cash!

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

It looks to me like this deal is done and we are just getting our financial ducks in a row.

There seems no rush on our part, and Monchi seems composed with it all.

We have to trust the process, different times now.

Ps I do get the vibe, that we miss out on very few transfers these days.

Yeah this is what I think too.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Transfer speculation used to be fun, and a laugh, on here…

Perhaps Villa’s success has spoilt us and we’re all becoming like the entitled morons on Arsenal Fan TV?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, thejoker said:

No idea if credible but it’s been a boring day.

This was being reported 7 days ago, people just recycling the same rubbish. Tomorrow it will be Athletico don’t want another loan, must be a sale….

15 minutes ago, thejoker said:

No idea if credible but it’s been a boring day.

I’m wearing my beautiful new home shirt by adidas. What shite is he wearing?! 🫣

3 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

I’m wearing my beautiful new home shirt by adidas. What shite is he wearing?! 🫣

Clearly the kit is a loan as well?

• Haha 2

"Atletico Madrid WANTS TO SELL him for good, at least 45 MILLION, which is the money left to be amortized" 

"Has the possibility of going ON LOAN to Aston Villa, but Atletico will do EVERYTHING possible and WAIT to see if someone will pay 45M, and not 22.5 million for 50% (Benfica)"

"Either sale or stay at Atleti, if at the end of the market, and a coach like Unai Emery who bets on him and wants to rehabilitate him, maybe it's SMART to LOAN him, still 4 years of contract"

2 hours ago, mallett said:

Perhaps Villa’s success has spoilt us and we’re all becoming like the entitled morons on Arsenal Fan TV?

Sincerely hope not… but we have a loooooong way to go to resemble that lot 😂

Hopefully never happens.

If AM cannot find a buyer for Felix it would cost them €45mill in amortisation and €24mill in salary over the next 4 years. Of course they want to sell him for as much as possible, but I believe that if there is no buyer towards the end of the transfer window, they could be open to accept offers in the region of €30-€35 mill, and maybe even a loan deal with an option to buy.

The question for Villa would be if we pay something close to €45mill now and give Felix the pre-season training with the team, or we wait and pay less, but Felix arrives after the season have started.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, viivvaa66 said:

If AM cannot find a buyer for Felix it would cost them €45mill in amortisation and €24mill in salary over the next 4 years. Of course they want to sell him for as much as possible, but I believe that if there is no buyer towards the end of the transfer window, they could be open to accept offers in the region of €30-€35 mill, and maybe even a loan deal with an option to buy.

The question for Villa would be if we pay something close to €45mill now and give Felix the pre-season training with the team, or we wait and pay less, but Felix arrives after the season have started.

I don’t think we need to get him for pre season. I actually think him coming later would be best for all. He could have his time to get his chance (which won’t affect his confidence). At the same time, Rogers and Ramsey could have more games without Joao pressure. Then start the rotation. Especially with no CL games until September. 
We’re having many new players so it’s already a challenge for the whole squad let alone Felix. 
However, if he can join after the US trip for the last friendly that could be helpful as well, I don’t think he’d expect starting. He seems very confidence player. However he plays same position as one of our potentially best players (Rogers). 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â