João Félix

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, KangarooVillan said:

Lol okay bro - I’m just asking if there’s anything more concrete than Romano and an Emery interview from 18 months ago.

I see that this is an emotional issue for you, so I’ll take the lack of specific response as a ‘no’.

5 hours ago, KangarooVillan said:

Reasonably trusted source with more substance than ‘on a list of high profile targets’. 

If there’s another way I’m all ears, but unfortunately enough journalists throwing vague s*** at a wall doesn’t qualify. 

You asked for more sources--4 more were provided. 

Oh and all this "I see that this is an emotional issue for you" and "Lol okay bro" - just really pathetic stuff, grow up.

Edited by Wonkertonk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

😂I think you're thinking too much into this. Just let Felix enjoy his days holiday in Ibiza which is a very popular holiday destination 

'avin' it large 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

😂I think you're thinking too much into this. Just let Felix enjoy his days holiday in Ibiza which is a very popular holiday destination 

Yikes! Hope we don't start seeing pictures of him passed out on the floor. Thought those days were behind us :D 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Seeing as we could easily fly to meet him, and also most our staff are abroad or with the squad in the USA, I'd be reading nothing at all into a plane flying from Madrid and going somewhere else in the UK other than Birmingham. 

Why would they fly into East Midlands? To try and trick the people that spend their lives investigating all the transfer rumours to the nth degree from their sofa? 

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Transfer speculation used to be fun, and a laugh, on here…

stopped being fun once the fish puns dried up, cod save us all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

stopped being fun once the fish puns dried up, cod save us all.

Time and a plaice mate, he was tring to make a serious point

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Time and a plaice mate, he was tring to make a serious point

Heard that Felix is just say Tartare to his friends.

Say I heard but took dog for walk early and he sniffed another dogs batty and this is what he's is telling me 😁

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â