João Félix

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, pintpotvilla said:

There is a private jet arriving from Madrid into East Midlands just after 6pm this afternoon. No idea if is related though

Just down the road from me, shall I go and wave?

57 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

At least it isn't  Alexander Tonev or they would end up in outer space

That's a name I haven't heard in a long long time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So if it's true Duran is off now for £36.5 + add ons we can perhaps try for Felix now.

I’m so happy Monchi held his nerve and stood firm. Ultra impressive and squeezed the orange even more. 
I believe this coming week will really heat up with transfer activity. I’m thinking 3 more incomings and 4/5 outgoings

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

Maybe Felix still isn't keen on Villa.

Doesn't seem like he has many other options though.

I suspect that is why romano and the other ITKs are running so many stories on it when it still is at an early stage. 

22 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Original source has 450k followers. 

There’s so much BS and circular reporting unfortunately that I wouldn’t get too excited until a top tier source like Fabrizio or Ornstein reports it. The original source is a Barcelona fan account in Arabic, not a journalist 

4 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

😂I think you're thinking too much into this. Just let Felix enjoy his days holiday in Ibiza which is a very popular holiday destination 

Just sharing what has shown up on my feed, not taken an in depth look etc.

If it’s true that the Duran deal has been agreed, that could possibly accelerate this.

47 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

😂I think you're thinking too much into this. Just let Felix enjoy his days holiday in Ibiza which is a very popular holiday destination 

People definitely read too much into it.

Doubt Felix is jetting off to a popular clubbing destination, or anywhere else, on holiday after preseason has started and his future is up in the air though.

15 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Ok mate, no matter what anyone says you don’t think that there’s any interest. Gotcha!

Lol okay bro - I’m just asking if there’s anything more concrete than Romano and an Emery interview from 18 months ago.

I see that this is an emotional issue for you, so I’ll take the lack of specific response as a ‘no’.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

What evidence do you expect? I doubt any of us are getting CCd into emails.

Reasonably trusted source with more substance than ‘on a list of high profile targets’. 

If there’s another way I’m all ears, but unfortunately enough journalists throwing vague s*** at a wall doesn’t qualify. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Probably because the "Tea Tree and Mint" one makes yer balls tingle.

You joke, but I saw a bottle of it in the Villa locker room on the stadium tour. 

Making UCL certainly made MY balls tingle (TMI?)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â