João Félix

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What do you think we need to get closer? Could we surpass Liverpool at least, while they go through their transition?

Where do we need to strengthen to make that push?

If we can sign Felix/similar and that right-sided defender, then I think we need to play a season to see how what we have fits together and performs. We should have a good idea by Christmas, tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Kinda upset Felix isn’t going on instagram live and pretending to be a lion. Clearly not dedicated.

Well done. Post of the day 😂

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Kinda upset Felix isn’t going on instagram live and pretending to be a lion. Clearly not dedicated.

Are you sure?

He’s growing that hair to look like a lions mane and Felix=Cat=Lion, he’s actually saying it in his name….not just stupid crossing of arms but name and hair.

Joao means ‘God is gracious’ so if you squint your eyes, tilt your head to the side then Joao Felix is really ‘God Cat’ and surely the Cat of the Gods is a lion….

It’s all there in front of you….

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

If we can sign Felix/similar and that right-sided defender, then I think we need to play a season to see how what we have fits together and performs. We should have a good idea by Christmas, tbh. 

Ok… so it’s a wait and see. Fair enough, after what Unai did last season (amidst all the setbacks), I suppose nothing is completely out of the realms of possibility…

Like he said, we can dream 😃

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Even Romano said nothing concrete from what I recall. If there's one thing I know about Villa transfers under NWSE is if we're interested in a player for real there's barely any noise until we're already negotiating. All of this feels very much like an Arsenal or Tottenham transfer saga.

This is complete nonsense. We can't try to "reduce the expensive package" without negotiating and first being interested. 

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1816727225477054852

12 hours ago, villa89 said:

By little movement do you mean idle media speculation? Because that's all we've had so far. Most of those media outlets are probably just reading this site and making up vague articles based on the contents of this thread.

A few days ago the Guardian reported he was a key target after selling Diaby. Fab has also said we are very interested in him. 

I wouldn't say that's idle transfer speculation, it's hardly come from Talksport or Football Insider. 

11 hours ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

It is within our best interests for this to drag on, because Althleti have no other interested buyers and need cash NOW to spend. We just play hard ball and save ourselves 10 million euro.

Don't agree if it drags on for weeks, nothing materialises and we end up with nobody. Will just be a waste of our time.

Everyone jacking themselves off over him and saying 'this won't happen and we are dreaming' should realise this type of player is a normal signing for a CL team. It would be exciting but we deserve exciting given the level we played at last season and selling off Luiz and Diaby an about to play the best teams in Europe. We need top players. 

If he doesn't come we have to get someone else of a similar level. Our rivals have Odegaard, Maddison, Fernandes, de Bruyne, Palmer. We need a player capable of linking the midfield and attack because we currently don't have one and I'd rather we didn't wait weeks for something that may or may not happen. Either get it done or move on to someone else.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Emery's face the first time meeting Felix after he signs will be great. Like deano's face when we signed Watkins 

This guy gets it…

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â