João Félix

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure what this means/involves, “naming rights”, can anyone explain?

Could be way off but I’m assuming it means anytime his name is used by the club in any sort of promotional way/on kits he gets a fee for it.

Could be a completely different situation but Alphonso Davies was in the news for what I assume is the same thing a couple years ago:

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/alphonso-davies-canada-soccer-name-image-rights-report-1.6629226

Canada Soccer reportedly strikes deal with Alphonso Davies on name, image rights

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Could be way off but I’m assuming it means anytime his name is used by the club in any sort of promotional way/on kits he gets a fee for it.

Could be a completely different situation but Alphonso Davies was in the news for what I assume is the same thing a couple years ago:

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/alphonso-davies-canada-soccer-name-image-rights-report-1.6629226

Yeah that makes complete sense, thank you 👍

Guess it only applies to high profile or more famous players. So, again, such a signing would make a big difference away from the pitch as well as on it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure what this means/involves, “naming rights”, can anyone explain?

His FIFA rights and his Nike rights etc

Mendes is a monster to deal with and we will probably owe him to get over the line

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

His FIFA rights and his Nike rights etc

Mendes is a monster to deal with and we will probably owe him to get over the line

Isn’t he quite close or familiar with Sawiris? I’m sure I read that somewhere. Unai too?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

Mendes has been in the mix since they took over. Got the Emery deal done too.

Yeah… I doubt he’d try n make the move difficult in any way and, in the interest of his client, needs to get one sorted for him asap. At the same time, he’ll want to make it favourable but I doubt he’s holding things up… seems like just final details to agree on between the clubs.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah… I doubt he’d try n make the move difficult in any way and, in the interest of his client, needs to get one sorted for him asap. At the same time, he’ll want to make it favourable but I doubt he’s holding things up… seems like just final details to agree on between the clubs.

⏰

This is possibly the biggest smokescreen ever created by man (Monchi) as I said on the thread from that lad from Chelsea, if Felix signs permanently, I’ll run around Aston Park with Follies foot in my hand 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

This is possibly the biggest smokescreen ever created by man (Monchi) as I said on the thread from that lad from Chelsea, if Felix signs permanently, I’ll run around Aston Park with Follies foot in my hand 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I'm sure this isn't the first time you've threatened this

pretty much sounds like you are looking for an excuse at this point 🤣

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â