João Félix

Delphinho123

I think we need to forget all about the coutinho transfer, it was the wrong player at the wrong time for the wrong manager. With Felix, yeah it might not work out, but we have the right manager, who believes he’s the right player at the right time… and I believe him. 
Coutinho turned out to be a mistake, but that doesn’t mean this transfer will be, the only similarities really are that they were both previously huge transfer fees.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Record breaking sales I would assume, for an individual player. And further boosting and multiplying what we have done and will do in that regard… massive really. A game changer.

Demand is going to be mental.

Calm down mate, you are talking as if we would be signing someone on the same level as prime CR7 he is far from it, he’s yet to achieve anything of substance in his career! You really need to rein it in a bit 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

My worry with a loan is what if he has a great season and someone else comes and snaps him up. 

I'd like to just sign him.

We could build in some targets that turn an option into an obligation; UCL qualification would likely be one at that price, 10+ league goals or assists etc. 

Just now, MSvillain said:

We could build in some targets that turn an option into an obligation; UCL qualification would likely be one at that price, 10+ league goals or assists etc. 

Yeah we'd almost definitely put in various options to buy him so that if he has a unbelievable season he's ours 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah we'd almost definitely put in various options to buy him so that if he has a unbelievable season he's ours 

I’m more positive than most that this will happen but that could be why this is dragging.

You’re almost doing 2/3 negotiations on the same transfer 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

I’m more positive than most that this will happen but that could be why this is dragging.

You’re almost doing 2/3 negotiations on the same transfer 

Yeah that's a good point, not as simple as a straight up transfer or loan as instead it's a loan with a lot of clauses included 

Even if it is a full transfer there's every danger there's a lot of clauses and add ons included to try and protect us from it not working 

If this is Unai’s No.1 target then we should trust in the system and go for it. 

Felix is a quality player, marred by his apparent falling out with Simeone at Atletico Madrid (who could fall out with a mirror!) 

At the end of the day Atletico want rid so we should take advantage of this.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

If this actually happens, it’s actually insane. 

A wonder kid that’s about to hit his prime years with one of the greatest managers in the world

A wonderkid who has dropped off in the last 3 years and doesn't look like he will fulfill his potential as his career starts to stall and his trajectory is pointing downwards....

The silver lining is he must know it's shit or bust from here, a bad move to us and he's going to be a mid table player in his late 20s

The transfer isn't as insane as it would have been a couple of years ago, his star is dwindling, that's the reality of it

It's not just blind faith in the manager, but when he came here I think getting the best out of players whose career has stalled a little was his M.O.

It feels like the right fit for the club and the player to me. Emery is the manager he needs right now imo.

I'm hopeful and excited at the prospect of this signing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â