World Cup: Matches

Genie

Gary Neville and Ian Wright saying that minor, soft touch was a penalty because of Dembele's stupidity in getting caught wrong side, but then last game were saying the goalkeeper wiping out Alvarez was 100% not a penalty.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Never claimed they did now did I?

Anyway we are done here, have a good one.

You strongly insinuated it, but whatever. Lets just enjoy the rest of the game and Argentina winning;)

• Confused 1

Just now, andym said:

Gary Neville and Ian Wright saying that minor, soft touch was a penalty because of Dembele's stupidity in getting caught wrong side, but then last game were saying the goalkeeper wiping out Alvarez was 100% not a penalty.

It was a penalty.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah this get annoying agreed. Most teams do this in 2022 though. Just part of the sport these days and can't really be attributed to a single country imo.

Yup, don't disagree. Just reminds me of why I hardly watch any football anymore, rewarding this shit ruins the sport more and more. Ah well.

On the bright side, Ronaldo will be absolutely fuming tonight

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, don't disagree. Just reminds me of why I hardly watch any football anymore, rewarding this shit ruins the sport more and more. Ah well.

Yeah I would love for this to stop but not holding my breath.

Also Ronaldo fuming is soul embrosia.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Probably storming out of his TV room at halftime

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, andym said:

I thought it was a penalty today and a foul on the keeper the other day. Opinions eh?

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You watch the footage of Argentina attacking while Giroud and Mbappe just stand there like statues and wonder how England didn't exploit that more.

To be fair, Giroud and Mbappé didn't get many touches. Argentina are winning this game in midfield. They have absolutely dominated midfield.

Just now, Mister_a said:

Just seen this on Twitter, aged well!

Not the most jaw dropping prediction, really. He'd have known the date of the final and that Argentina would be one of the few teams likely to reach it.

• Like 1