World Cup: Matches

Genie

22 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

To me, it seems a somewhat comical game. Hard to see how more cards don’t come out soon. I could see England and Senegal going something like

I don't think Argentina have learnt their lessons from the Saudi and Mexico games. Luckily they have Messi who's dragging them through 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

No I mean if Brighton were somehow in the World Cup they’d have a good chance of winning it

Which players would be playing for them, Dunk, Welback and Lallana? I mean to win a World cup you have to get through 7 matches and obviously they wouldn't have Caciedo if they drew Ecuador in a hypothetical group stage, no Trossard if it was Belgium in last 16 etc....😉

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Which players would be playing for them, Dunk, Welback and Lallana? I mean to win a World cup you have to get through 7 matches and obviously they wouldn't have Caciedo if they drew Ecuador in a hypothetical group stage, no Trossard if it was Belgium in last 16 etc....😉

Yeah that’s why it’s hypothetical. 

The point is a mid table premier league team would be far better coached and be far more used to playing with each other that they would be better than an international team with better players on paper