World Cup: Matches

Genie

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Embarrassing, his Dad/family have come out and said the Cameroonian FA tried to extort the family so he can be apart of the Cameroonian set up. Also his mum suggested that Cameroon didn't view Embolo worthy of following the path of Eto'o (whatever the hell that's suppose to mean)  and that's why he chose to play for Switzerland. It's a similar situation to Mbappes with Cameroon as well, he/his dad wanted him to play for Cameroon and they tried to also extort their family for them to pay the Cameroonian FA for him to be apart of the set up.

Now for Embolo it's being painted as he disrespected Cameroon or whatever, when in fact he refused to celebrate his goal. I feel sorry for the family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

I get that emotions are high, especially after such an exciting match but it's a shitty thing to do. I've noticed loads of fans have been doing this from the very first game, obviously not a new thing it's been happening at club football for god knows how long.

Argentineans fans have been quick to get back at the Saudi fans after their loss. In response to the viral " Where's Messi " jibes.

They seem to have turned it into decent banter but in general I feel yeah it's probably kind of sh*tty especially considering the emotions involved.

• Like 1

Lee Dixon:

"That must've happened so long ago that nobody noticed."

It was literally one pass before the assist. I noticed on the first replay of the goal.

"Notice they haven't shown any replays of that yet."

The ball hasn't been out of play yet since they restarted,

"Spoiled a good goal though didn't it."

So **** what. It was clearly offside.