World Cup: Matches

Genie

12 minutes ago, Giro said:

Saudis all day. France have been poor for the last half year even with benzema playing 

His return has probably been the reason why, he doesnt seem to have clicked with Griezmann and Mbappe

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

From the 2 starting line ups I would say Bellingham, Saka and Kane get in the France team and Kane because Benzema is injured

I'd say rice too

And then in terms of depth as a unit kane ahead of sterling, foden, grealish, saka, Mount and maddison is as good as anyone's got

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I'd say rice too

And then in terms of depth as a unit kane ahead of sterling, foden, grealish, saka, Mount and maddison is as good as anyone's got

Tchouemeni is a much better player than Rice

18 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Still buzzing after the win against Argentina. Another two tough games against Poland and Mexico, hopefully we can do something on them and go through.

What’re the scenes like over there? 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tchouemeni is a much better player than Rice

I thought rice was perfect for Monday, for how Iran set up he read the game perfectly and mopped a lot of it up, will be the same vs USA and Wales, latter stages where England will need to be better in possession I'd agree but group stage vs weaker opposition without passing triangles etc taking it away from him he's a good player