Stand Up Comedy

Seat68

Saw Maisie Adam the other night in Exeter and she very good indeed!

Last weekend we had a comedy night in our town and Joe Thomas (Simon from Inbetweeners) was the middle act - thankfully not the headline act as he was uncomfortably not very good ..

The main guy, Mike Gunn was very funny so ended the night well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Saw Maisie Adam the other night in Exeter and she very good indeed!

Last weekend we had a comedy night in our town and Joe Thomas (Simon from Inbetweeners) was the middle act - thankfully not the headline act as he was uncomfortably not very good ..

The main guy, Mike Gunn was very funny so ended the night well. 

I feel Joe Thomas is trying to find his way in comedy. He doesnt have the bravado of James Buckley for Cameo, the range of Blake Harrison or the comedic acting of Simon Bird. My belief is based on that he is giving stand up a go. From what little I have seen he is some way off that being a going concern for him. 

27 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I feel Joe Thomas is trying to find his way in comedy. He doesnt have the bravado of James Buckley for Cameo, the range of Blake Harrison or the comedic acting of Simon Bird. My belief is based on that he is giving stand up a go. From what little I have seen he is some way off that being a going concern for him. 

Absolutely, it’s quite awkward to watch as he comes across as a little desperate and reliant on his Inbetweeners rep.

He was pretty awkward on Taskmaster too but I don’t think it’s an act he’s putting on. 

deffo recommend catching Maisie Adam though if you can (she’d be a great addition to Taskmaster too!)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â