Weekends Football 11/13 November

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

At the start of the season I expected half a dozen managers to be sacked this weekend, but a lot of clubs have taken care of business early. Probably just Lampard, maybe Moyes.

Gary O'Neill will be unlucky not to be appointed. Getting a tune out of an EFL squad.

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Michael Beale, Gerrard's supercoach, has flopped to 1 draw & 4 defeats in the last 5 matches at QPR.

Which is hilarious as there was so many articles not long after he took over saying he was some guru. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Michael Beale, Gerrard's supercoach, has flopped to 1 draw & 4 defeats in the last 5 matches at QPR.

That was since he was giving much praise and turning down wolves as well, heads gone big, this is the Championship in England not that sorry league in Scotland 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

That was since he was giving much praise and turning down wolves as well, heads gone big, this is the Championship in England not that sorry league in Scotland 

It defo went to his head. Silly man. 

52 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Gary O'Neill will be unlucky not to be appointed. Getting a tune out of an EFL squad.

Their fans and it is believed the club don’t want to give him the job full time as it was never the intention for him to get it full time whatever happened and that hasn’t changed apparently.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Their fans and it is believed the club don’t want to give him the job full time as it was never the intention for him to get it full time whatever happened and that hasn’t changed apparently.

Tiny club, miniscule support, microscopic stadium, massively over-performing. Relegation is too good for them.

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Tiny club, miniscule support, microscopic stadium, massively over-performing. Relegation is too good for them.

Haha, I don’t mind them, there are far worse teams out there.  They are apparently in advanced talks with Bielsa to take over.

Newcastle are insane this season. It's like the year when Leicester won it. They rode a wave of momentum and just didn't stop. 

Still waiting for Newcastle to put in a few bad performances on the bounce and get a few bad results but it's just not happening. Have to give huge credit to them regardless of how annoying I find it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Newcastle are insane this season. It's like the year when Leicester won it. They rode a wave of momentum and just didn't stop. 

Still waiting for Newcastle to put in a few bad performances on the bounce and get a few bad results but it's just not happening. Have to give huge credit to them regardless of how annoying I find it. 

I know. There’s a 99% chance they’ll have problems eventually but it’s annoying to have to wait for it. 

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah they are good tbf. They’ve had a remarkable 12 months.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â