Weekends Football 11/13 November

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think Liverpool will just finish top 4 again in the end. They came through worse in 20/21 and still finished 3rd in the end.

Man. United work in progress, they're where Arsenal were 18 months ago. Given how bad they were in the first two games and Ronaldo being a negative they'll certainly take 5th going into the break.

It'll be Arsenal, Man City, Spurs and The Saudis. 

I think Liverpool are spent and United still figuring things out.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It'll be Arsenal, Man City, Spurs and The Saudis. 

I think Liverpool are spent and United still figuring things out.

Newcastle certainly don't want this break, be interesting if they play with same intensity after world cup break. Slightly different example but Sheffield United were amazing up to the enforced covid break and they never looked the same after that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

What's the story with this Garnacho? Never heard of him until this week, now there's a bit of hype about him.

He's an 18 year old who's scored twice in a couple of weeks, bound to be some hype, not much more to it than that I don't htink

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

What's the story with this Garnacho? Never heard of him until this week, now there's a bit of hype about him.

Man Utd youngster scores goal, gets hyped.

He could be amazing, he could be the next Macheda. Who knows. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Man Utd youngster scores goal, gets hyped.

He could be amazing, he could be the next Macheda. Who knows. 

Elanga was getting similar hype this time last year, been awful in every game this season. Januazj another obvious one from 5/6 years back.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Willian...what's the record number of London clubs played for by one player?

He has played for just 3, many others have played for 3 like Gallas, Adebayor and Bent

Scott Parker played for 5

5 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

similar I couldnt believe Argentina nearly called him up. He looked ok last week in the league game but thats because the rest were shit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â