Weekends Football 4/6 November

andykeenan

4 hours ago, sne said:

The Seville Derby is very high on my bucket list (I don't really have a bucket list)

Hope Betis can beat Sevilla for once. Even when Betis are good and Sevilla not they still find ways to lose to them.

Seville is a fantastic city to visit. I had a great time there including one of the best meals of my life :thumb:

Stayed in a hotel right next to the Betis stadium which sadly had seen better days.

• Like 1

If you thought the Seville derby was rough then the Argentinian champions cup final was a few levels worse :D 

Game had to be abandoned after Boca only have 6 players left on the pitch. All in all Boca got 7 red cads while Racing Club only got 3. There were also something like 10 yellow.

Game ended 2-1 Racing Club.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, sne said:

If you thought the Seville derby was rough then the Argentinian champions cup final was a few levels worse :D 

Game had to be abandoned after Boca only have 6 players left on the pitch. All in all Boca got 7 red cads while Racing Club only got 3. There were also something like 10 yellow.

Game ended 2-1 Racing Club.

Majority of the chaos apparently happened after Racing's injury time goal - celebrated in front of the Boca fans, with the goalscorer taking his shirt off and repeatedly pointing to the Racing badge in front of them.  Boca players took offence, someone grabbed him by the ear, then chucked balls at him.  Goalscorer was sent off as were FIVE Boca players :D 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â