Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

Moron

Elon Musk shared a fake Telegraph article claiming Keir Starmer was considering sending far-right rioters to “emergency detainment camps” in the Falklands.

Musk deleted his post after about 30 minutes but a screenshot captured by Politics.co.uk suggests it had garnered nearly two million views before it was deleted.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/article/2024/aug/08/elon-musk-shares-faked-telegraph-story-rioters-falklands-camps

15 hours ago, choffer said:

The answer is “Probably not. He’s always been a clearing in the woods” but I liked the idea. 

He didn't implement anything.

53 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I think it’s perhaps a slight stretch to conflate the 2 so on the nose but it’s definitely a contributing factor. 

For those not on twitter who want to read the thread, this is a link to that thread. 
https://nitter.poast.org/CharlesTTHF/status/1822014625996583146#m

it won’t show up here like twitter. If this isnt allowed moda please let me know and I will remove. 

He’s literally posting shit relentlessly about the UK. There just be something behind this, did we deny him a massive public funded contract or something? It’s every hour, even recycling stories from 2013 with the caption “whats happening in the UK??”

A couple of people this week were charged with stirring up hatred online, we need an arrest warrant out for him.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Genie said:

and I’m out, account deactivated 

Just trying to deactivate mine, but I've forgotten my '@ handle', and you can't report a problem without it. 

EDIT: Managed to login - without password, god knows how. Go to deactivate account - asks for password. 'Use saved password?' Yes, please. 

Incorrect password. 

AAAARRRGGGHHH.... 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Just trying to deactivate mine, but I've forgotten my '@ handle', and you can't report a problem without it. 

EDIT: Managed to login - without password, god knows how. Go to deactivate account - asks for password. 'Use saved password?' Yes, please. 

Incorrect password. 

AAAARRRGGGHHH.... 

Just post something Musk doesn't like and he'll ban your account. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not going too well for Musk.

*Trump visibly shaken and falling behind in the polls

*UK kicked out his right wing buddies from government

*Ukraine taking more and more land in Russia totally dismantling his Kremlin propaganda posts.

*The US congress likely to review Musk if the dems secure it.

Not a good week for Trump or Musk = they end up getting more and more deranged.

Musk should be detangled from everything 'West'. No contracts, no money, look into his money and why he's so keen on furthering Chinese and Russian propaganda. Find evidence = convict.

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Absolutely insane posting from one of the most powerful men on the planet, somehow:

Its post after post having digs at the UK, it genuinely looks like he’s having some sort of mental breakdown.

He thinks he’s untouchable. What comes after pride again? 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Just post something Musk doesn't like and he'll ban your account. 

Yes, the last bastion of free speech. 

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Absolutely insane posting from one of the most powerful men on the planet, somehow:

24m views. 250,000 likes. 

Time to issue an arrest warrant for hate posts. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â