Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

29 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Stick him in one of his own rockets and fire it at the sun. He's a pound shop bond villian. 

I've deactivated my account today, it was long overdue but I can't stand what a hate filled cesspit it is on there now. 

His government subsidised rockets can't go beyond geosynchronous orbit.

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think the average user would be baffled by the idea of a vpn 

Not for long, they wouldn't. 

Someone should start a rumour that he’s a nonce or something so that it goes viral and eternalised on the internet forever. That would be a nice legacy for him to leave behind.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Someone should start a rumour that he’s a nonce or something so that it goes viral and eternalised on the internet forever. That would be a nice legacy for him to leave behind.

He used to ban people who posted that picture of him with Maxwell. 

He's a narcissist who wants to be adored for his posting, but unfortunately he posts like someone's boomer grandma on Facebook. It's no surprise that in the end, this is who became his main audience. 

• Like 1

I’m surprised he doesn’t have some sort of over ride facility so his thunks are put in everyone’s feed.

VT is the only place I get to see anything about him. 

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m surprised he doesn’t have some sort of over ride facility so his thunks are put in everyone’s feed.

VT is the only place I get to see anything about him. 

You might just be lucky. I've tried everything short of blocking him, and I still couldn't escape his posts. This was back when he was just an unfunny narcissist, stealing other people's memes and not a far right propagandist. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

You might just be lucky. I've tried everything short of blocking him, and I still couldn't escape his posts. This was back when he was just an unfunny narcissist, stealing other people's memes and not a far right propagandist. 

I blocked him ages ago. It works!

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I blocked him ages ago. It works!

Yeah I ended up blocking him. Which is why it's surprising seeing what he's become. I hadn't seen his posts for a while, and he's basically a stormfront warrior now

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

raises a question though .. when the football firms were meeting up to fight each other in the 70's and 80;s  ..how the bloody hell did they arrange it  , carrier pigeon ?

Smoke signals 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

But it can’t be luck.

There must be something different, some setting somewhere, or you follow the sort of person that would retweet him.

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

USA have banned Tik Tok 

You say that, but I'm currently in the states and it has TV ads regularly mentioning Tik Tok accounts for businesses..

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

You say that, but I'm currently in the states and it has TV ads regularly mentioning Tik Tok accounts for businesses..

Yes, it's not actually happened yet. My bad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Weirdest hand gestures ever. Would love to have been a fly on the wall at wherever they workshopped that

Wow. Really makes you think we might be living in some kind of alien bodysnatcher movie. It would explain a lot about Musk and his mates to be fair. 

I’m now convinced the stunt with Starmer and now this is just keep them in the news

Elon Musk's X/Twitter is suing a group of major companies, alleging that they unlawfully conspired to boycott the site. 

It accuses the food giants Unilever and Mars, private healthcare company CVS Health, and renewable energy firm Orsted - along with a trade association called the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) - of depriving it of "billions of dollars" in advertising revenue. 

The lawsuit relates to the period in 2022 just after Mr Musk bought X, then known as Twitter, when advertising revenue dived. 

Some companies had been wary of advertising on the platform amid concerns that its new owner was not serious enough about removing harmful online content.

X chief executive Linda Yaccarino said, external "people are hurt when the marketplace of ideas is constricted. No small group of people should monopolise what gets monetised".

Mr Musk tweeted: "We tried being nice for 2 years and got nothing but empty words. Now, it is war."

X is the platform of free speech which everyone must use otherwise you’ll be sued.

Hopefully more big companies follow.

It really is so dangerous that he has pretty much unlimited money.

link

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â