Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

Out of genuine curiosity, in that I have twitter and don’t see any of this stuff, how are you guys without twitter seeing this stuff? What social media is feeding you this?

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Out of genuine curiosity, in that I have twitter and don’t see any of this stuff, how are you guys without twitter seeing this stuff? What social media is feeding you this?

VT. Exclusively. 

• Like 3

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I have deactivated the account now, and deleted the app. I’m only seeing it here. 

Appreciate you have all the toggles and settings in place to avoid it on yours but I think it’s important to be aware of what such a powerful man is doing. It’s extremely dangerous.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Villatalk 

It's generally also posted in the news. Not even the right wing whoppers like Elon now as he's just resorted to posting BS about the UK. Nothing pisses off an EDL guy like an African talking badly about England. 

Edited by magnkarl

11 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

It's generally also posted in the news. Not even the right wing whoppers like Elon now as he's just resorted to posting BS about the UK. Nothing pisses off a EDL guy like an African talking badly about England. 

What ‘news’?

Ive just checked all the way down the BBC news page and there is nothing, I went on the Nation website and there was nothing, and a quick look on S4C and ITV News including world news and politics all for today…there is nothing.

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

What ‘news’?

Ive just checked all the way down the BBC news page and there is nothing, I went on the Nation website and there was nothing, and a quick look on S4C and ITV News including world news and politics all for today…there is nothing.

IMG-1455.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Ok, well I only checked today, the BBC was 2 days ago, and I wouldn’t entertain bothering with Sky.

It’s not every day, but at least once every two days or so.

It’s a bit like a mosquito in your room at night. Not dangerous but just bloody annoying.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

He’s literally posting shit relentlessly about the UK. There just be something behind this, did we deny him a massive public funded contract or something? It’s every hour, even recycling stories from 2013 with the caption “whats happening in the UK??”

A couple of people this week were charged with stirring up hatred online, we need an arrest warrant out for him.

He does the same with Ireland whenever there is an opportunity to promote Nazis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yes, the last bastion of free speech. 

tbf a lot gets posted on there that he probably doesn't like, there's just a lack of moderation in general.

These 3 tweets have nearly 400k likes in the last 24hrs.

It’s amazing that I have a Twitter account, I had no intention to stop using it, but I basically have stopped completely and it coincides with Musk’s purchase. 

Genuinely no intent. It’s just how it’s happened 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, will87 said:

tbf a lot gets posted on there that he probably doesn't like, there's just a lack of moderation in general.

These 3 tweets have nearly 400k likes in the last 24hrs.

I'm confused what the point is here. Are you saying that because they're implying that white people whipped up the storm about the boxer that it's racist?

May I ask if you are offended?

12 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I'm confused what the point is here. Are you saying that because they're implying that white people whipped up the storm about the boxer that it's racist?

May I ask if you are offended?

I think his point is that Musk would absolutely hate those tweets

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think his point is that Musk would absolutely hate those tweets

Ah yeah for sure. Musk would be all over that, but I guess he's moved onto trying to undermine UK democracy. 

4 hours ago, Rolta said:

Ah yeah for sure. Musk would be all over that, but I guess he's moved onto trying to undermine UK democracy. 

Lol how on earth is he undermining democracy?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

Genuinely think he's mentally unstable 

as long as he's talking about himself in this tweet - I can't wait for 2030.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, particularly if you've no end of money or people to tell you you're acting like an absolute sausage. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â