Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

15 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

I suspect he's trying to be controversial now so that he can get as many users on board as possible over the next couple of months, and have the biggest influence possible on the election.

I suspect that too. Suing companies for not using them smells of twisted marketing. 

27 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

I suspect he's trying to be controversial now so that he can get as many users on board as possible over the next couple of months, and have the biggest influence possible on the election.

Yes and with Harris going ahead in the polls, I think when his attempt to sue fails, he will say "see the courts are against me like they are Donald", because they are going to try and cause riots if they don't win the election and need to back that up with their own crooked evidence that they are being shut down.

9 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yes and with Harris going ahead in the polls, I think when his attempt to sue fails, he will say "see the courts are against me like they are Donald", because they are going to try and cause riots if they don't win the election and need to back that up with their own crooked evidence that they are being shut down.

Surely this is flimsy though. I'm not really sure what American values are these days but I'll still stick my neck out and say that suing someone for not using your product is pretty much the opposite of free market capitalism, and is pretty Anti-American. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hobsons Choice said:

Surely this is flimsy though. I'm not really sure what American values are these days but I'll still stick my neck out and say that suing someone for not using your product is pretty much the opposite of free market capitalism, and is pretty Anti-American. 

I’m sure they all know it, but it gets plenty of column inches in the absolutely not be trusted mainstream media

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Absolutely yes, sadly people think free speech and choice only goes one way - the way they "believe", and those people also dont realise that free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Musk is currently the most dangerous man on the planet.

Which is some going given some of the nutters that are out there running countries.

Up there with Peter Thiel, a well known Musk-friend.

If ever people needed proof of an actual behind the scenes sinister group of people working to influence world politics to their gain, this is it. I hope the US cuts ties with SpaceX and California stops helping him sell EVs.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Up there with Peter Thiel, a well known Musk-friend.

If ever people needed proof of an actual behind the scenes sinister group of people working to influence world politics to their gain, this is it. I hope the US cuts ties with SpaceX and California stops helping him sell EVs.

Isn't it the mad Maga lunatics that believe in this New World Order and Deep state. Yet if it does exist it seems to be on their side of it. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

i think he legitimately might be one of the stupidest men alive 

I remember having an argument with someone on here when he bought Twitter, with them insisting that he couldn't be the complete moron that I was portraying him as, because look how rich and successful he is.

His companies do better the less involved he is with them. He's an absolute **** idiot.

• Like 3

It also highlights how little work he actually does when he likes to portray himself as actively involved in all of these companies he runs, across the detail, making the decisions, but he's got all day to shitpost on Twitter.

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Isn't it the mad Maga lunatics that believe in this New World Order and Deep state. Yet if it doesn't exist it seems to be on their side of it. 

Absolutely. It's the right playbook on everything. Whatever you are, accuse others of it to throw people off the scent. There absolutely MUST be a handbook written somewhere. 

• Like 1

Considering that it's two people not born in the US, one from South Africa and one with some dubious DDR roots who are now essentially running the GOP it's probably about time for the US to start looking into some of the spooks laws from the Cold War.

Elon is the most prominent pro-Russian idiot out there, and both have a view of the world that could make anyone's blood cold.

I have a feeling this tweet will come up in court of any potential legal action.

Musk predicts that by letting far right conspirator grifters onto the platform it will be bad for business as advertisers will not want to have their products along side these people’s tweets.

He did it anyway, now wants to sue the people he knew he’d drive away

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I have a feeling this tweet will come up in court of any potential legal action.

Musk predicts that by letting far right conspirator grifters onto the platform it will be bad for business as advertisers will not want to have their products along side these people’s tweets.

He did it anyway, now wants to sue the people he knew he’d drive away

Hes a moron 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â