Unai Emery

PeterSw

Our boss mentioned a week or two ago that there are fine margins in the game, we qualified for Europe in 2022/23 season by 1 point, and last season we got into the CL by 2 points.

I hope we don't look back and see Ipswich as being 2 points dropped and manure another 2 points dropped as costing us this season.

I know we cannot win every game but we need to grind out draws and convert them into wins.

Ok coming back from a losing position and winning like when we played Everton is a good thing....but we cannot depend on doing that.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I actually think Emery would know how to unlock Anthony. Way too pricey, but there's a player absolutely screaming for Emery's adult, aspirational guidance, not ETH's cold, Vulcan vibing.

I hope Tuchel doesn't come to United. I think he will improve the squad and get rid of the ballast if the old men let him.

You might be right, but I wouldn't want Anthony anywhere near the club.

He must be the biggest prick in football. Not a fun, effective, you'd love him if he was ours sort of prick, like Emi.

Just an out and out word removed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Our boss mentioned a week or two ago that there are fine margins in the game, we qualified for Europe in 2022/23 season by 1 point, and last season we got into the CL by 2 points.

I hope we don't look back and see Ipswich as being 2 points dropped and manure another 2 points dropped as costing us this season.

I know we cannot win every game but we need to grind out draws and convert them into wins.

Ok coming back from a losing position and winning like when we played Everton is a good thing....but we cannot depend on doing that.

I think it's still too small of a sample of games to say we are dropping points.

Right now we are on 2ppg. That is CL football next year. 

Let's see how we get on around Christmas and see if those were points gained or dropped. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â