Unai Emery

PeterSw

Contract until 2029, his contract needs to be extended for another 5 years. If he does 10+ years here we will have been blessed and will achieve special things. I want to see him surpass the 8 years that Ron Saunders stayed here for at the very minimum.

We have had so many bad managers over the years I almost thought we were cursed, but my word the owners pulled off an absolute masterstroke getting this bloke in.

We will become an elite club if he stays the course here I’m sure. What he has turned us into in less than 2 years is truly remarkable work.

Keep him here at all costs, he’s that important to us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I love this man. Just listening to him talk brings back the little moments of the game. I’m sure the preparation for this game was second to none. Every man knew their role, and Bayern’s weaknesses were pinpointed and focussed on.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I have huge respect for Guillem Balague and what he says about Emery is spot on. Nothing unai achieves is by accident it’s down to none stop hard work and incredible skill mixed with the ability to somehow stay so humble. King Unai is really something else and huge credit should be given to Nas for saying Unai your the man go and put in place what you need.

• Like 3

There was so much pre match talk about how Kompany just needed better players to fit his management style and be successful. Unai's got us looking like genuine competitors at this level, from absolute scratch. No way does Kompany or Pep or anyone else in football achieve what he has last night. 

• Like 3

Can't get enough of the Man U fans on twitter last night, if you searched 'Emery' they were nearly all bemoaning how Ten Hag has had the same time and more money and achieved nothing, and they really want Unai. Like they can just wave some money at him and point to their glories. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â