Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unai's been to PSG, he's not taking the Man United job. He knows from a shit show.

He's well paid and in complete control. United will pay him more, and micromanage his existence down to an atomic level.

2 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

I'm scared of losing him now.

If Man United sack Ten Hag and come in for him. Do you think Emery would go there? 

This is VT equivalent of click bait

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

If Man United sack Ten Hag and come in for him. Do you think Emery would go there? 

I doubt united would give Unai the control but they would offer him something we cannot which is the transfer funds to actually win a league. 

I just hope he's as obsessed with us as we are with him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

What time is your show on talkSPORT next week Andy

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What time is your show on talkSPORT next week Andy

I think Andy goldstien did actually do on show on would emery join Utd to which Darren bent said no chance and a bunch of Utd supporters said he isn’t good enough. I think it was just before they won the fa cup. 

to be fair there were Utd supporters who said he is head and shoulders about ETH as well

Just now, punkiller1981 said:

I think Andy goldstien did actually do on show on would emery join Utd to which Darren bent said no chance and a bunch of Utd supporters said he isn’t good enough. I think it was just before they won the fa cup. 

to be fair there were Utd supporters who said he is head and shoulders about ETH as well

I think they can still catch us in forth 

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t say the pressure is getting to him but he seems far more worked up recently, more negatively animated on the touchline getting him two bookings, storming off down the tunnel before half time yesterday, screaming at some of the players on the pitch. He needs to chill out, it’s going to be a long season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I wouldn’t say the pressure is getting to him but he seems far more worked up recently, more negatively animated on the touchline getting him two bookings, storming off down the tunnel before half time yesterday, screaming at some of the players on the pitch. He needs to chill out, it’s going to be a long 

I disagree.  yesterday was the day when in my mind he went from a brilliant manager to a world class one.  he absolutely nailed it.  he saw we were shit (his words) in the first half and used his hard earned trust with the players to tell them a few home truths.  but he also accepted some responsibility himself with clarity of tactics.  he tweaked things and motivated the team to the point that wolves couldn't live with us.  I rate gary oneill,  I think he's a good tactical manager and seeing emery out think him on the fly was impressive.

2 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

I disagree.  yesterday was the day when in my mind he went from a brilliant manager to a world class one.  he absolutely nailed it.  he saw we were shit (his words) in the first half and used his hard earned trust with the players to tell them a few home truths.  but he also accepted some responsibility himself with clarity of tactics.  he tweaked things and motivated the team to the point that wolves couldn't live with us.  I rate gary oneill,  I think he's a good tactical manager and seeing emery out think him on the fly was impressive.

Oh I think he’s a world class manager, just he’s normally a bit more in control of his emotions, publically at least. I’m still remembering last week, losing his shit at Ross Barkley. I’m not even really criticising him, more worried he’ll burn himself out. 

Did anyone see exactly what went on as Onana was coming off? Unai got all animated, doing some kind of over exaggerated shrugging motion, as if Onana had shown his disappointment. 

Could be wrong and he was aiming it at someone else, but from where we sit in Upper Trinity it looked almost like they'd had words?

Clearly very emotional yesterday (not a bad thing, and he got the job done), from the yellow, to the interview potty-mouth incident, hope he had a glass of red and a chill last night

2 minutes ago, Pongo's Socks said:

Did anyone see exactly what went on as Onana was coming off? Unai got all animated, doing some kind of over exaggerated shrugging motion, as if Onana had shown his disappointment. 

Could be wrong and he was aiming it at someone else, but from where we sit in Upper Trinity it looked almost like they'd had words?

Clearly very emotional yesterday (not a bad thing, and he got the job done), from the yellow, to the interview potty-mouth incident, hope he had a glass of red and a chill last night

MOTD showed Onana looking unhappy about something, I don’t know what happened before that. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â