Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

I'm scared of losing him now.

If Man United sack Ten Hag and come in for him. Do you think Emery would go there? 

Lol, no.

Utd are a mess.

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

If Man United sack Ten Hag and come in for him. Do you think Emery would go there? 

He's going nowhere. Relax.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

We've got our pinchers into his beloved Real Union. He's here for the distance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Not a chance. I’d be more worried about real or Barca. I don’t think there’s a PL team that could turn his head unless Pep leaves or Slott gets fired.

My biggest fear is the desire for a new challenge if we can’t continue to compete.

If he does leave I just don’t know where that leaves us. He’s irreplaceable. I can’t think of any other manager who takes this team to where it currently is. That’s no disrespect to the players because we are where we are because of them as well but I feel Emery has the secret ingredient to unlock them. 

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

I’m so disappointed in you…

tut tut

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Him and his mates basically run the club on the field, he won’t get this at United and most likely they wouldn’t want his mates. 

We'd suffer the opposite of a honeymoon period. The players would lose their footballing dad. We could hire Poch, or Tuchel, or Klopp, and the players would look at them like they're dirt on their shoe. We'd have a turnaround in form so extreme and not seen since the day Emery arrived.

Thankfully, he's ours, and he loves us almost as much as we all love him. He's going nowhere until he's achieved everything he thinks he can here (and won some silverware).

Edited by MrBlack

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â