Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Who cares. He can touch his cock, as far as I'm concerned, as long as we keep winning! 

Say it slower

bite-lip.gif

5 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I suspect it's his way of focussing as he speaks in English and making sure that he gets his point across without being open to the pathetic gammons mocking his accent and delivery of phrases.

Yeh I think this. May touch something else when speaks in Spanish.

On 17/09/2024 at 18:53, skarroki said:

Swear to Christ nothing on the internet triggers me more than some braincell deprived person posting "good ebening" below anything Emery related. Do people actually think it's funny? 

The Venn diagram of the people writing that comment and people who have the reading and writing skills of an underachieving primary school student (in one language, not numerous like Emery) is a circle. 

Arsenal mate has quoted this. He also said last season that "typical Emery is about to begin, we're going to struggle" 🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Arsenal mate has quoted this. He also said last season that "typical Emery is about to begin, we're going to struggle" 🤦‍♂️

I thought they said that was a 2nd season thing 😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought they said that was a 2nd season thing 😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â