Unai Emery

PeterSw

23 hours ago, MaVilla said:

good spot, tyvm!

Another small thing to point out. The scale on the left, it only goes up to 80 points... 😉

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Yorke81 said:

Another small thing to point out. The scale on the left, it only goes up to 80 points... 😉

If we ever get close to that, the scale will magically increase 😜

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

This man is the living, breathing representation of the dream that our owners sold us when they came in... Years of "why Villa?" are paying off as I finally get to ask new fans the same question! 🤣

Thank you, Unai. We will make history together. So thankful for everything that he has done for my club, and for me personally, as to be honest my mental health was in the toilet when he arrived. The immediate impact that Mr. Emery had on AVFC really lifted me up when I needed it and that's a big part of why him being here means so much to me. It goes beyond football. Really hope he knows how loved and admired he is.

Stop… stop… my heart is going to burst!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nearly time for our weekly dose of the King. Watching Unai’s presser has firmly become a key part of my weekend routine. No matter what is going on, listening to his greatness always calms me. I bet he could make the players believe anything!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Nearly time for our weekly dose of the King. Watching Unai’s presser has firmly become a key part of my weekend routine. No matter what is going on, listening to his greatness always calms me. I bet he could make the players believe anything!

Love hearing The King of Aston tell his subjects what's going on! Listening is worth it for me just in case he drops some of his unbelievable wisdom. He's turning ordinary fans like us into people who read the game on a deep and philosophical level. He is worth so much to every part of this club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I didn't even know Unai swore. Lol 

Can imagine him letting it fly at half time if we aren't playing well but other than that not at all. Such a nice guy, passionate and demanding when he has to be of course.

• Like 1

Highly recommend watching/listening to Unai’s presser today… very inspiring and encouraging:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/video/2ca1f548-f0c2-4e95-a19b-0fd017e734bd

Here’s a quote:

”I want here players being hungry to improve, hungry to get another level higher, as a club and individual as well as a player and very good example is Emi Martinez.

Emi Martinez is a very good example for every message I can send another players about what we want now as a club and here as a mentality.

I want to be here, I don’t want to waste time here, myself as a coach, progressing as a coach and I want the same mentality of the players and of course to achieve the objective we can face, dreaming, is very difficult but I want to dream and I want to dream and work hard to get it and, of course, at the moment we are doing very good way but still a lot of work to do to continue being consistent like I want”.

Love him so much ❤️😆

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â