Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The_Steve said:

Every interview he thanks the fans for their support. What a guy. We are so lucky. 

He’s just the best. What a blessing.

• Like 3

Meatball praising Unai’s tenacity and recognising the financial impacts but Unai thrives off of it and is so hungry for the challenge and it inspires the squad 

• Like 1

You know with Unai no stone will go unturned sure things might not go to plan but he will see the shortfalls and fix them.  

As fans we can only ask for the players to leave it all on the pitch.

Wherever we end up I will be happy.

The club is in good hands and he deserves our support.

• Like 1

Seems very focused again, he thinks we've improved the squad. I'd love to watch some training in the next two days, I've a feeling we might hit the ground running.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Seems very focused again, he thinks we've improved the squad. I'd love to watch some training in the next two days, I've a feeling we might hit the ground running.

I hope so, the first 10 minutes against Dortmund we looked so good and a different side from the rest of pre-season (and the 80 minutes that followed it). 

We’ve got the tools to beat anyone. 

Something I feel that this manager has tapped into perfectly is the fact that we have a huge, passionate fanbase who were waiting for decades to be 'mobilised' and energised again. He puts us, the supporters, at the forefront of everything he says. Unai fully understands the potential of AVFC on and off the pitch and I think our huge commercial expansion into America is proof of the latter. There is nothing I can say about what we have done on the pitch that hasn't been said a hundred times already.

Not sure how to word it, I think he just knew from minute one that we are a club who have been waiting for a catalyst for so long. When I became fascinated by Villa as a kid I wanted to learn all about our history, and now thanks to Unai I am so thankful that I live in the present. Doesn't feel real and it never will.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â