Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Great article from one of my favorite journalists, LME.  I tend to hate ESPN's footy coverage with a passion because they tend to hire poor content creators who are usually garbage MLS players/coaches from 20 years ago and/or D-list English dinosaurs who now live in the USA.  That said, LME's stuff is always top notch and the fact that he's a Villa fan always repping the club in interviews and on TV is the icing on the cake.  

He's also doing a Twitter spaces segment in a few minutes where he's going to show the extended interview with Emery.  

Guest av1

Not sure I could love Emery any more, but boom, up another couple of notches 😍

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I have no idea if it was intentional on ESPN's part, but when I went to watch the video on the website there was first an ad featuring Slippy G and Turkish Airlines. You couldn't make it up. :lol:

I see him in random ads all the time over here ffs 🤣

On 10/05/2023 at 09:24, HKP90 said:

I may have been hiding under a rock, but I had no idea until I read the article that he owned a club in the Spanish leagues. 

Yeah mentioned it a few pages back, Real Union. Were massive in like 1900

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Great news and totally well deserved. Let us hope that he avoids the dreaded Manager of the Month curse....

He didn't we lost to bloody Wolves last week.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â