Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m thinking this guy is a little bit good 🤣🤣🤣.,   When we look a bit shaky UE changes slight things, strange that SG couldn’t with the same group  , absolute master !

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

He's built us a massive pair of bollox that I never thought these players were capable of owning. Hes our messiah.

Completely agree with this.

He's turned bottom half of the table fodder into European candidates in a few short months. It's incredibly inspiring.

Long may it last. There'll be good times and bad, but so long as we keep pulling in the right direction........

Theres one thing transforming a style of play. Its another transforming the mentality  . He has got these players believing in themselves. That early rick from Martinez passing it to Kamara would have led to a load of mistakes in the past and a panicky defence.  Not now. They just get on with it. You can see them talking to one another. Working things out on the pitch.  True professionals. 

And its all due to one man.   If this carries on we are going to have another person with the God monicker.

If every there was an example of a third of the season wasted under a crap manager. We've gone from relegation candidates to European form. I think regardless of this season Unai has proved he is the manager to realise the clubs ambitions. One addition since he arrived and we are clicking in a way, nobody expected. He's doing a fantastic job. Hail Unai!

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Find me a better upgrade in football history

Xia to NSWE was pretty big aswell 😘

Got Aston Villa to finish 7th at 2000 to 1 odds a while back. Now I'm looking at the table and Unai needs to slow down. He could actually get us into the top 6. Amazing stuff really. Hats off to him and boys for another amazing and entertaining performance. 

Edited by Rightdm00
  • Like 3

It's hard to come to terms with the fact we have a genuinely outstanding manager. I still need to get my head around the fact there's no reason to be worried about any game in the league now because I have no doubts we have the right plan/tactics for every certain match.

How we've even sneaked our way into the conversation for Europe is mental, I don't want to believe it. 

Whatever happens we are in very good hands. I really think this is the one.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â