Unai Emery

PeterSw

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Needs to be backed. If he wants 3 players for £120-150m, he needs to get them to move the team forward. 

I am sure he will be given every penny we are allowed to give him and a bit on top 

• Like 2

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Needs to be backed. If he wants 3 players for £120-150m, he needs to get them to move the team forward. 

while i agree in principle, i also think Emery is also the type to want/know of players like Moreno (a 12m bargain!).

But yeah, if he wants a 40m player or two give it to him, but i also honestly think he will have his own eyes on 1-2 Moreno type players (ie: quality players who only cost in the 15m bracket).

I can see us signing a couple of 30-45m players, but also 2-3 10-15m players (money allowing), hopefully we manage to sell a few fringe players to bolster the kitty a little.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I dont think he is that type of manager. If he sees a better value one for a quarter of the price he will sign them and work with them

• Like 1

I'm a hetrosexual white man and I want him to impregnate me and have his babies.

Thank you big daddy Nas. Thank you thank you thank you.

He seriously can have a Fergie impact on us. Get that bloody statue ready.

• Haha 1

Â