Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Unai’s done a Spanish media interview today. You will have to Google translate it.

Just to warn you, he actually says he likes to be looked in the eye and shown respect..I kid you not!

Interesting. This guy was clearly the man Nas wanted. 

55 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Fun fact - Unai Emery is younger than Dean Smith.

Only by 8 months, but it's incredible to compare the 2 CVs when I, for one, would consider Deano young enough to still be learning his trade.

Woah 🤯 

22 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Thanks for the content King Unai.....

My favourite part of this is that there's like 1 Mancunian in the lot of them (Saeed) and the 3 guys at the table I think but they were just mumbling so it was hard to tell.

46 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Unai’s done a Spanish media interview today. You will have to Google translate it.

Just to warn you, he actually says he likes to be looked in the eye and shown respect..I kid you not!

Who doesn't, Its common courtesy, to those that earn it.....and I am sure he does.

I would imagine every manager, in every walk of life, would say the same.

but, respect is a 2 way street, its not one sided.

I don't envisage, him having any problem at all with us....He seems a Gent to me, so he is entitled to be respected.

40 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Interesting. This guy was clearly the man Nas wanted. 

Nas is a good judge of character, so far.

it feels right.

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

He just seems like a good bloke, would be happy to have him as my boss.

Yeah, but good bosses are drivers, its hard to get on board, because some of us like it easy, but they make you better, in the end.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

My favourite part of this is that there's like 1 Mancunian in the lot of them (Saeed) and the 3 guys at the table I think but they were just mumbling so it was hard to tell.

I love watching these melts get absolutely skittled and all start crying

With the additional warm down and seemingly having got Cash to come in on a rest day,  I don't think he's taking it easy on the lads. Yes he's a nice bloke, but that doesn't mean he is giving the players an easy ride. And we can be pretty sure they've all been sent home with homework to watch.

But when someone who's won as much as Emery has suggests you do something, you'd be a fool not to. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, May-Z said:

Eth Eth Eth Eth Eth, Eth Eth Eth Eth Eth...Bodymoor Heath.

ELDHFKlWsAM9wdH.jpg

I count one whole week that you have been awaiting the perfect moment for this 😂

Well played

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If you look at these mangerial appointments 

Mcleish

Sherwood 

Garde

Di matteo

Bruce

Smith

Gerrard

Emery

With all due respect to smith None of the managers come anywhere near to emerys CV. It really is a massive coup for us

I can’t even remember where Lambert should appear in that list. It really has been a crap few years! 

Edited by Tayls

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

There’s this one as well. Marca have gone big on Villa today. It basically sounds like a PR piece, they even mention the season ticket waiting list.

Welcome all of our new Spanish fans to the 'Villa real'

28 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Good bosses make you want to work hard, they don't tell you to work hard.

my point was, they drive the business, and you want to get on board....I agree, with what you say.....but they will soon let you know through performance management, if you don't work hard.

maybe, I didn't present my point correctly.

However, they are also quick, to notice those that are free loaders and deal with them too.

Edited by TRO

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â