Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only worry with Emery trying to instil "tactics" in to our squad, is whenever you saw them try to apply the so called "Gerrard Ball" the players looked like 12 year olds playing join the dots, no fluidity or intelligence in what they were doing.

Hopefully it was a tactic issue and not a players issue, but i do wonder if some of our players arent the sharpest football brains in the toolbox.

Edited by MaVilla

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

my only worry with Emery trying to instil "tactics" in to our squad, is whenever you saw them try to apply the so called "Gerrard Ball" the players looked like 12 year olds playing join the dots, no fluidity or intelligence in what they were doing.

Hopefully it was a tactic issue and not a players issue, but i do wonder if some of our players arent the sharpest football brains in the toolbox.

It was a “manager” issue…

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Weren't there reports that he flew to Spain around mid-October to meet with Emery (possibly from that Lyric fella)?

Seems like this was brewing for a while and he knew if he gave Gerrard enough rope he'd oblige in due time, meanwhile he was tying this up in the background.

@Eastie said from the start that Nassef was the driver of this move 

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

THANK YOU!

wolf-of-wall-street-remix.jpg

Do you concede goals?

Do we concede goals? Yeah.

How many times a week?

Like um... three, three or four times maybe.

All right, pump those numbers down, those are rookie numbers in this racket.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â