Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t wait for him to get hold of them at BMH. It’s need to become a place where players don’t want to go everyday, get the feeling it’s been like a holiday camp for way too long now. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, WHY said:

Can’t wait for him to get hold of them at BMH. It’s need to become a place where players don’t want to go everyday, get the feeling it’s been like a holiday camp for way too long now. 

I am pretty sure thats the opposite of what we need. It sounds like the club from 10 days ago

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This is mainly on that clearing in the woods

No it isnt all in him. These players also have to take responsibility- it was absolutely absymal today. Cowards dont play for the club if you cant roll your sleeves up and get stuck in at away grounds.

Thats 7 -0 the last two away games. The players are weak and fragile

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

I am pretty sure thats the opposite of what we need. It sounds like the club from 10 days ago

In terms of having to working hard, we are weak and get overrun too often. Players don’t look as fit as teams we play against. They need to start earning their massive wages during the week because It’s a clear as water they aren’t earning them at the weekends. 

• Thanks 1

Need to make sure we all get behind him. Hate to say it but similar to what Howe has done at Newcastle. If we have a united fan base and actually support the team at VP we can have a good 2nd half of the season 

• Like 1

Needs to be given pretty much free reign, tear it all up for all I care 🤣

Big job on his hands but given the time and resources, we will be a lot better and a lot more competent, serious, disciplined and effective under his tutelage.

Let him work without any disruptions…

We need him.

• Like 4

I genuinely believe this is the guy we’ve been waiting a decade for, let him have full control. I’m sick of grafting all week and having this shower spoil my weekends. Keep the ones who are willing to follow and get rid of the cowards who aren’t. There probably won’t be many left but so be it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa_Vids said:

He needs to sort out of the mentality. Fold up under any pressure or set back.

The biggest problem we have today is this. I genuinely think we need to get rid of alot of them for this reason alone.

Konsa, mcginn watkins and id even argue a upgrade in cash. Cash has had it to easy he needs a quality rb to challenge him.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The biggest problem we have today is this. I genuinely think we need to get rid of alot of them for this reason alone.

Konsa, mcginn watkins and id even argue a upgrade in cash. Cash has had it to easy he needs a quality rb to challenge him.

I think we shall try Chambers instead of Cash for now. McGinn and Watkins shouldn’t start at all at the moment, and if we can sell them next winter then we’d be clever.

Just now, abdulaziz1 said:

I think we shall try Chambers instead of Cash for now. McGinn and Watkins shouldn’t start at all at the moment, and if we can sell them next winter then we’d be clever.

I actually cant believe  chambers is not getting game time. Him and mings look good together most games.

Sanson not getting a look in either.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah. I think there is a problem with the core of the team. Some of the players you have mentioned are bench players or start in one off games when the circumstances demand it. Sick of sentiment playing a part in selecting a team.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I actually cant believe  chambers is not getting game time. Him and mings look good together most games.

Sanson not getting a look in either.

I said this in another thread but if Emery doesn’t pick Sanson I think we can finally all agree that he’s just a bust for us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I said this in another thread but if Emery doesn’t pick Sanson I think we can finally all agree that he’s just a bust for us. 

Yeah i think you are definitely  right. How many managers just dont want to play him.

Â