Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Yeah he was more or less appointed by Newcastle when the news leaked out right before Villarreal had some important game, people got angry and the whole thing was called off.

I believe he refused the job as opposed to people getting angry. I like to let myself believe that he refused the Toon job because he didn't want to work for the Saudi's on moral grounds which just makes me like Emery so much more than I did previously

15 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Don’t forget Leipzig. That’s three clubs currently in the Champions League now looking for a manager. Tough competition.

I think we will struggle to compete with Brighton for a new manager let alone CL clubs.

They are a prem club on the up with a huge transfer kitty due to recent player sales that will be made available to any new manager coming in.

A much more attractive proposition than us that's for sure.

The club have royally screwed this up by procrastinating and foolishly believing in project Gerrard lets hope we don't pay for it with being relegated.

Edited by AshVilla

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Wait, 5 minutes ago you were saying it's best to keep Gerrard, fight relegation and write off this season and look at it again in the summer?

No you're not keeping up, 2 mins after that I said just liquidate the club. 

Edited by messi11
  • Haha 2