Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

3 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Assuming the person 'watching today' was watching their current team get pumped 4-0...

Or he may be @messi11 as last time I checked was 4th favourite in the poll on here. 😁

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I remember beating west Ham 3-0 under kev Mac and there being similar scenes of joy , next game we lost 6-0 at Newcastle - danks  did great today but the sooner we make a permanent appointment the better 

So Danks = Kev Mac? Why?

33 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I remember beating west Ham 3-0 under kev Mac and there being similar scenes of joy , next game we lost 6-0 at Newcastle - danks  did great today but the sooner we make a permanent appointment the better 

Let's be honest here, Milner pulled all the strings that West Ham game.  The Newcastle game was where we lined up with Ireland in the midfield for the first time in a 442 and Andy Carroll singlehandedly destroyed us.  It was the beginning of the end under Randy Lerner, we just didn't know it at the time.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, messi11 said:

2nd if we are counting realistic candidates 

We couldn’t afford your salary mate! 😂 Heard you’re a bit of a diva when it comes to management salaries…thought asking for a jacuzzi in the link was a bit much 😂