Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Emery or Poch would be absolutely amazing. They have both proven to be Elite managers imo. 

Emery - I love his passion, love how he seems so versatile with his tactics, and I genuinely think after Arsenal when he did a better job than he’s given credit for but is considered by many as a flop that he’d have so much motivation to prove people in the PL wrong. I also like that he took over Villareal after PSG. It suggests that he isn’t a billy big bollocks, and proves he’s over the disappointment of managing in the madhouse. 

Poch - I was always confused with him taking the PSG job, because throughout his career he always appeared like someone that preferred to build than just buy, and that gig was always short term. The major thing that I like about Poch is that he isn’t afraid to use youth players. I think that is a quality that could prove pivotal for us. 

The board have invested heavily in the youth set up, and with good reason. However ambitious our owners are we have to abide by FFP and the ability to tap into that youth investment is something we need. 

Asking me to choose between the two is like asking which fit identical twin sister I’d like to take home. But if I were forced to put my c##k on the block I’d probably choice Emery. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

**** that

In the same boat as Dyche and Rafa for me

How is he even remotely comparable to Dyche and Rafa?

Edited by Pinebro

I'd definitely take Emery and I'm not saying he was bad at Arsenal, but the talk that it was impossible situation for him to succeed stepping into Wenger's shoes is a bit false narrative. It wasn't like Moyes at ManU after Ferguson won and retired. Wenger's Arsenal had underperformed for a couple of years.