Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Just now, CVByrne said:

That is not what anyone would do if they were owners of the club. 

I'd expect the owners of the club to rely on lange and I'd expect him to know more about football than us...

I'd rather we take the risk on knutsen long before we settle for Dyche for example

75% of the fanbase have a meltdown because he's not a household name, doesn't mean the hierachy at VP dont know exactly who he is and what he's about

Think you can put amorim and gallardo in that too, same with him at Salzburg who's name I don't even know but know he's doing alright

Too many of the fanbase will find safety in a name that they know and I think the owners shouldn't do that

• Like 1

Dyche - I think it might be people trolling us.  Surely after the depression we’ve had under Gerrard and finally been released from that torment, people would allow us a week of healing before trying to troll with names like Dyche to set the Villa fans into depression again.

Edited by nick76

All managers are different, the circumstances are different, and comparing managers to others can easily be spun in a positive or negative sense.

We’ve had apples before, how do we know this orange isn’t just going to be another apple?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I don’t look at Dyche and think that there’s a manager who will deliver continuous improvement on our way to the top half of the league and, eventually, European football.

Nor do I, but can you tell me the last time we had a manager who fit that bill?

1 minute ago, Hiney said:

All those advocating going for an unknown, unproven manager purely because they are foreign have short memories. 

Remi Garde says hello. 

Everyone advocating for an English manager with a proven record. 

Steve Bruce says hello.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hiney said:

All those advocating going for an unknown, unproven manager purely because they are foreign have short memories. 

Remi Garde says hello. 

All unknown foreign managers are the next Remi Garde. This is your argument?

• Like 3

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There's a bloke currently ranting on Facebook that " Forest winning,THAT is what happens when you keep your Manager, we lost ours because of all you keyboard warriors " .

lol

Sometimes I hate human beings

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There's a bloke currently ranting on Facebook that " Forest winning,THAT is what happens when you keep your Manager, we lost ours because of all you keyboard warriors " .

lol

That bloke is an idiot unfortunately for him. In football terms of course.

However, I bet he voted for Brexit.

Edited by Tomaszk

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

lol

Nassef Sawiris, your traditional keyboard warrior :D 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hiney said:

Remi Garde says hello. 

I haven't seen anyone forward that argument to be fair. It's a false equivalence. Every foreign manager isn't Remi Garde. 

People need to accept our owners ambition to sign a top manager doesn't mean a top manager will want to come here. So criticising because we end up with a Dyche is just ridiculous. 17th, 11th, 14th and currently 17th. That's our Prem record.