Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I cant see us paying 25m compensation 

Do we even know if this truenor just speculation?

Isn't everything speculation until it's confirmed? 

Ruben Amorim being the latest mentioned as successor, personally i dont think its genuine interest our owners will not want to gamble with an inexperienced manager who is has only managed lets say 2 years at a professional club in Portugal and is only 37 still has plenty to learn, that would be a huge gamble imo, Unai Emery would be my choice after Tuchel we need experienced managers now no time for messing around we have to get it right … OUR OWNERS ARE FED UP!!

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Another gerrard? You might need to go into more detail on how that is the case?

What I said in the post "Steered a former giant of a crap league to their first title in a while.  "

It was a tongue in cheek post anyway, I don't know anything about Amorim other than it will be another risky appointment.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Gerrard went odds on. Sacked a few days later. Amorim now odds on.

He prob odds on because sky reporting it. You know how it is with the betting markets.

I know nothing about him other than what i have read i really am wondering if it is him why they have decided him

• Like 1

Just now, RicRic said:

Ruben Amorim being the latest mentioned as successor, personally i dont think its genuine interest our owners will not want to gamble with an inexperienced manager who is has only managed lets say 2 years at a professional club in Portugal and is only 37 still has plenty to learn, that would be a huge gamble imo, Unai Emery would be my choice after Tuchel we need experienced managers now no time for messing around we have to get it right … OUR OWNERS ARE FED UP!!

Emery nig even being mentioned with the bookies which is surprising.

Emery would be fantastic 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not this again.  Why are people putting money on it?

Because they will have seen a link, seen the odds for him are still long so decide to take a punt on it.

The more money on him, the more the price comes in.