Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Just now, Paulie said:

Looks like the account is deleted…?

yeah too many people gave him shit

could be another BS merchant but can't argue that he's got more right than anyone else claiming ITK in recent years

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

I'd be 100% for Poch, really hope it's true (I think it is) but I have a bad feeling he would turn us down

Out of work. I am sure someone will have called him to ask if he is interested. 

Its Juve that we have to worry about the most 

19 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

For this to be true, it would mean that the club have given up on Gerrard.

I think the club believes that Gerrard is turning this around. Four match unbeaten run and a good half performance against Chelsea.

Sadly I don’t think there is anything in this report.

Im really unhappy being right about Gerrard’s ability as a manager, and I would be ecstatic if I’m wrong about this.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I'd be 100% for Poch, really hope it's true (I think it is) but I have a bad feeling he would turn us down

I’m hoping we can do enough to convince him. I thought he might have went to Chelsea. And there is also the chance he could wait to see if United or Spurs jobs become available.

let’s hope NSWE can convince him

I would be (pleasantly) shocked if Poch turned up here as manager... a top name manager with genuine credentials. I think the writing is on the wall for Gerrard but with a game mid-week I'd be surprised if the trigger was pulled before next weekend unless we have someone waiting in the wings to take over immediately, from the reports it seems like talks with Poch are tentative at best

1 hour ago, sne said:

Wonder how badly Tuchel want's to stay in England? He has roughly 60 days to find a new gig before he gets deported.

He's probably not desperate enough thou.

My friend works at the Home Office he owes me a favour so…..

image.gif.f88e2a5f67da4a78032512c13370d7cd.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2