Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

What crap. Mcginn, Ramsey, Kamara, Sanson and Luiz are all decent players. They just don't work on the system Gerrard is playing. 

McGinn is not a decent player

I'd love Rodgers. Things get stale at clubs especially when the club stops signing players (see: Poch at Spurs), but his transformation of that club from a midtable side who were struggling (like us), to European contenders, European semifinalists and FA Cup winners is to be lauded. I'd snap your arm off for just 1 of those things.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Imagine the scenes if we get Poch and his first teamsheet has McGinn and Ramsey in midfield as 8's with Nakamba as the 6. I think I'd commit seppuku. 

And then we win 4-0 using the same 11 players because Poch has actually got them to play in a tactically sound way.

• Like 1

Just now, ender4 said:

And then we win 4-0 using the same 11 players because Poch has actually got them to play in a tactically sound way.

Too late, I can't pick me guts up off the floor and just put them back ffs. I suppose it's not a bad trade off for a win though. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Imagine the scenes if we get Poch and his first teamsheet has McGinn and Ramsey in midfield as 8's with Nakamba as the 6. I think I'd commit seppuku. 

He'd probably make it work. He had a midfield where Ryan Mason and Nabil Bentaleb made about 60 appearances between them finish 6th.

Gerrard could play Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta and make them look inept.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

We aren’t getting Pochettino. It’s airy fairy stuff. I’d park that and move on. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

We aren’t getting Pochettino. It’s airy fairy stuff. I’d park that and move on. 

I'm not parking shit. I'm going to joy ride the life out of it. Until Fat Sam walks through the door that is.