Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Maybe he could bring along some Leicester people responsible for recruiting players?

Thats really who we should be signing from Leicester - their scouting department/analytics team. Get the entire lot. Don't even address Rodgers haha. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Maybe he could bring along some Leicester people responsible for recruiting players?

Celtic fans seemed to think his recruitment wasn't great - particularly in defence. Would be great if he brought the guy who scouted Wesley Fofana.

13 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

What's the issue ?.His team was always organised and had a plan and you always knew you we're up for a tuff game  we look toothless all this on limited budgets just like Howe.

A dog doing a massive turd has a plan and is well organised. 

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

People getting obsessed with Rogers to much for me his last 2 seasons hasn't been great.

Can't stand his s**thouse Leicester team. 

Here's a hot take/shout 

I'm not saying I would have him - only throwing this out there. Would anyone have Andre Villas-Boas if he wanted to come back into management again? 

Again, not saying I want him - but just another "fairly big, old name", and a WAY different name then the same people we talk about every day. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

Here's a hot take/shout 

I'm not saying I would have him - only throwing this out there. Would anyone have Andre Villas-Boas if he wanted to come back into management again? 

Again, not saying I want him - but just another "fairly big, old name", and a WAY different name then the same people we talk about every day. 

Nah, think he’s a pure spoofer. 

2 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

Here's a hot take/shout 

Good hot take but he complains too much for me. Besides he hasnt worked in over 18 months, he has been busy.. being a rally driver...??

villas-boasnasser-al-attiyah-southracing
https://www.wrc.com/en/news/2021/wrc3/fafe-puts-the-frighteners-on-villas-boas/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

Here's a hot take/shout 

Interesting shout and I couldn’t tell you enough about him as a manager, but I met him at a corporate thing when he was Spurs boss and he was a really nice guy. 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Nah, think he’s a pure spoofer. 

Fair enough - I feel like though he's had the WORST of luck in regards to expectations from club owners. Seems like he's always dealt with an owner who wanted a trophy immediately that year in charge of just about every club he's been at in a way. 

Could be me speculating to much - but Chelsea, Tottenham, Zenit, Marseille all have pretty uptight and cut throat owners if the success isnt immediate. Listening to Villas-Boas over the years when he was in management - he always came across very intelligent and had a tremendous footy brain on him. His man management of players - thats up in the air. His longevity everywhere he's been is worrying and I'd assume he's the issue solely look at that, but I can see the other side of it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

Here's a hot take/shout 

I nearly listed him but decided against it cause of the backlash. But yeah I agree

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mantis said:

No no no.

He's better than Gerrard obviously, but not the right fit at all.

Yeah dont get me wrong wouldnt be my 1st choucw but if the three we want are not available and we need someone until end of season dyche would do goid i think.

I really like emery though. I think he would be superb here

• Like 1